I previously downloaded:
My Life as a King
My life as a darklord
Super Mario World
Super SF2

Games I have:

New Super Mario Bros
Arc rise fantasia

So much fun ..my life as a king is great (square enix game)

So I went HAM and ordered:

Mario kart
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda Twilight Princess

Also since it is backwards compatible
GameCube controller
GameCube memory card
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Super Mario Sunshine..

I'm still researching more wii and GameCube games to get..the GC games are expensive!!!!

I hooked up my Wii this wknd..needed a little break from PS4

I previously downloaded:
My Life as a King
My life as a darklord
Super Mario World
Super SF2

Games I have:

New Super Mario Bros
Arc rise fantasia

Mario kart
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda Twilight Princess

GameCube controller
GameCube memory card
Super Mario Sunshine..

I'm still researching more wii and GameCube games to get..the GC games are expensive!!!!
muramasa

ghost squad(game is like 5min long though)

madworld

kirby's epic yarn

no more heroes 2

trauma center second opinion

zack and wiki

zack and wiki
This. If you're into strategy/puzzle games, I can't recommend Zack and Wiki enough. It's now on the Wii U eShop for those that have one.

I have it next to my Wii U since I plan on playing it again soon. I actually never finished it because I got stuck on one of the levels near the end.

Ive heard a lot of mixed opinions about the last story and xenoblade..I may check them out..I never really played Zelda but I heard twilight princess was amazing..

I'm waiting to see what Nintendo will showcase at E3..obviously NX..so maybe the wii u and 3ds may drop in price

Last edited:
Xenoblade is THE game to purchase on Wii but that if you are into RPGs. People are going it their RPG of this generation along with this generation FF7.

I hooked up my Wii this wknd..needed a little break from PS4

I previously downloaded:
My Life as a King
My life as a darklord
Super Mario World
Super SF2

Games I have:

New Super Mario Bros
Arc rise fantasia

Mario kart
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda Twilight Princess

GameCube controller
GameCube memory card
Super Mario Sunshine..

Good games... good memories...

Wow, you weren't kidding about the prices for GC games! MarioKart Double Dash is a classic GC game I still play from time to time and you can't get it on Amazon for less than $46!! When I bought my GameCube, the Wii had already been out for a couple years, and so everything was dirt cheap.

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are pretty fun (if you like RTS) but not for everyone. I haven't played the original GC versions, but the versions ported to Wii with motion controls work great. I think Pikmin 2 is more fun because you don't have to stress about beating the game within the 30 day limit of the first game.

Other classic GC games I still play occasionally are Rogue Squadron 2 & 3 and Mario Party 4...

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/720597482036727810
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#TeamPatrick

Last edited:

Welp, looks like that NX controller leak might be real after all.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...troller_images_surface_and_set_the_web_alight
It better be a hoax. That makes my hand hurt just looking at it. I get that they design controllers so that children can hold it, but makes for poor ergonomics for large hands... I need like an add-on grip or something. I've been noticing this even with the Wii U Gamepad. Yeah, the whole unit looks huge but the actual part you hold isn't that big.

Last edited:
It better be a hoax. That makes my hand hurt just looking at it. I get that they design controllers so that children can hold it, but makes for poor ergonomics for large hands... I need like an add-on grip or something. I've been noticing this even with the Wii U Gamepad. Yeah, the whole unit looks huge but the actual part you hold isn't that big.
Conformed fake a week or 2 ago

Conformed fake a week or 2 ago
Yeah, I saw that. Just wanted to go on a rant about controllers, lol

I've been on a Nintendo kick this past week lol..

I believe I'm copping a DS3 XL today

^^^^^

:pimp:

I copped MK7 for 3DS, since it was on sale, loving it.

Convinced my friends to cop 2DS', theyve been playing nothing but Pkm & Kart :lol:

I've been following that neogaf thread and I'm liking what I hear from that poster a little bit too much which makes me think that a good amount of what he's saying may not be true.

I'm not saying he's a liar cause everything he's posted has been told to him but it's almost too good to be true and with Nintendo that's usually the case. I'm one of Nintendo's biggest supporters and I hope I'm wrong in assuming that these leaks are incorrect cause I would love a Nintendo with some powerful hardware, decent price, good 3rd party support, and good online infrastructure. With those 4 key components and Nintendo's superb 1st party titles, they could easily get people to buy this system guaranteed.

I've been following that neogaf thread and I'm liking what I hear from that poster a little bit too much which makes me think that a good amount of what he's saying may not be true.

I'm not saying he's a liar cause everything he's posted has been told to him but it's almost too good to be true and with Nintendo that's usually the case. I'm one of Nintendo's biggest supporters and I hope I'm wrong in assuming that these leaks are incorrect cause I would love a Nintendo with some powerful hardware, decent price, good 3rd party support, and good online infrastructure. With those 4 key components and Nintendo's superb 1st party titles, they could easily get people to buy this system guaranteed.
Agrees. I'm trying not to get too excited. That lineup sounds too good along with a lot of other stuff mentioned.

Agrees. I'm trying not to get too excited. That lineup sounds too good along with a lot of other stuff mentioned.
What dude say??? :nerd:
What titles??? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom