• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The save state feature might make me cop an NES Mini. I never had the patience to play a Nintendo game b/c of how hard most of them are :lol:. I have like 10 cartridges and some I'll play in short bouts, like Marble Madness. This is coming from someone who grew up during the SNES era

Last edited:
Looks like it ain't meant to be [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Went to Walmart around 730, they said they sold out close to midnight. Got to Target at 740, they open at 8. Crowd of ppl at the front waiting. They said they handed out 20 tickets already for their 20 units. O well, I was gonna cop if it was easy but it's all good

I'm like 8/11 in lIne right now

Gamestop?
Wal-Mart

I got one, they sold out tho

Went to target and had about 60 ppl on line and they only had 7
sick.gif
the one by me had 12
indifferent.gif
The target near me had 39 and sold out within 30 minutes of opening. I got there at 8:36!

But I was able to get an order through Bestbuy.com...Hopefully that doesn't get cancelled since it's in the "preparing" stage.

The hype is definitely real for these.

At kings plaza best buy right now if anyone's looking. Girl who works here just said they have less than 50. There's 5 people on line now

Targets are extremely limited in my area. I was lucky to be 5th in line. Go to brick seek and u can search target inventory on them. Nobody in my area received more than 12. Most receiving 6 or less. Crazy!!

I just got mine from Target a little while ago and they only had 10. I showed up before the next wave of people came. Cooked tho..

Word. Swung by Target at 8:10am and people were already walking out with 2 each :smh: Got inside and the line must've had over 50 people.

Went to a nearby TRU and saw only 15 people in line and thought it wasn't too bad, but then as soon as I got out the car, the last dude said they gave tickets at 7 am :x

Final stop was a Gamestop and I was 6th in line. Worker came out and said they only had six vailable, but then the first two people brought their gf's and both said they were getting one each :rolleyes

All good though as I only spent about 15 min to go through all that :lol: I can wait until the next batches hit, I ain't in a rush.

Went to my first Target that opened at 7 at 7:05 and stuck out, got to another opening at 8 AM, was 2nd in line. They had 12 units, so I got.

They had only 1 extra controller to sell.

What's the deal with the controller compatibility again? You can use the Wii controllers with it?

Back
Top Bottom