• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got hit with that cancellation email from toys r us...
mean.gif

Just played this thing for about an Hour, the time Flew by. Which is why I'm not playing for a while... I can see this thing sitting around looking like a Kaws piece or something
Thats not a official sega product tho,

looks official to me....

NES classic is pretty cool / fun.... I forgot how hard Ninja Gaiden is and Ghouls and Ghosts.... They captured all the sound effects really well too.

Also the D pad is perfect for Punch Out

but....

novelties wearing off because most of these games are hard as hell

It would be worth it to just resell this and buy it when it's widely available

Last edited:
Nyc spoils people :lol:

just out of curiosity lol being in nyc and just to get those .. did you run to multiple spots? uber? train? just knew someone that knew someone and got all 5 lol .. i just be curious when i see stuff like that

Is this thing limited or what. I was expecting there to be tons available due to its size and simplicity.

just out of curiosity lol being in nyc and just to get those .. did you run to multiple spots? uber? train? just knew someone that knew someone and got all 5 lol .. i just be curious when i see stuff like that
Nah no multi spots, same store

Lol damn, I was like "Why the hell has this thread jumped like 15 pages?!?" I thought it was cause some Switch news leaked but then I remembered that the NES classic dropped and how limited it was.

I could have easily gotten one cause Nintendo world here in NYC had a midnight launch and I walked by the store and then around 11 and the line wasn't too crazy but I was our celebrating my bday so I wasn't looking to stand on line lol.

Dudes really trying to sell this for 5 times its worth, that's wild lol, and people and people are buying it... It'll be back in stock before Xmas, I'm sure of it.

SMH @ the folks paying over retail for these consoles.

They are going to be everywhere in the weeks to come.

Nintendo's been pulling this "low supply" **** for about 30 years now every time one of their new products is released. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
grin.gif

Nintendo prob gonna retro every console like this every xmas like they do Jordan XIs

NES 2016

SNES 2017

N64 2018

I stil want the Sega Genesis overall though. Put all those Sonic games in there and im good

Sega did recently announce they're releasing the Genesis again...that should be interesting as well
:smokin

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-27...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPbuzr7Co9ACFRTdYgodXssEbA

No, that's not it

It's the actual system with sd slot
http://www.dailydot.com/debug/sega-genesis-preorder-details/?fbv=dd

Last edited:
If there's an SNES classic, it'seems gonna have to have more than 30 games. Way too many gems on that thing.

Back
Top Bottom