• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching the trailers I missed last night and my daughter and I are gon have so much fun w/ this system.

Damnit missed my best-buy pre-order for midnight pick-up. No stores around me seem to be left.

Zelda looks AMAZING. I'm think I'm bout to preorder this afternoon just because I know once the switch is out, every second I'm not playing it and seeing all the extraordinary Zelda reviews is gonna eat me alive. I'm gonna have to beat Resident Evil 7 in a month to get ready for this system.

Please let Ultra Street Fighter 2 be a launch title

Going to be a GameStops doors right at open to preorder

I'm in for Zelda and Gamecube VC at launch 
smokin.gif

Going to be a GameStops doors right at open to preorder

I'm in for Zelda and Gamecube VC at launch :smokin

Just came back from mine and PO'd the regular system and Zelda. It was the easiest thing ever. The wait's gonna be the hardest part now.

Zelda looks AMAZING. I'm think I'm bout to preorder this afternoon just because I know once the switch is out, every second I'm not playing it and seeing all the extraordinary Zelda reviews is gonna eat me alive.

This is how I'm feeling this morning.

Just came back from mine and PO'd the regular system and Zelda. It was the easiest thing ever. The wait's gonna be the hardest part now.

:pimp:

The Master Edition Zelda :nerd:

Damn, just did the regular but completely forgot new games are cheaper on Amazon. May just have to cancel the game with them an PO with Amazon. Details on the Master Edition though, I didn't even bother to look into it?

Is Nintendo still producing 3DS XL's? Can't seem to find one anywhere for quite awhile.

If you don't have one now, I'd probably just chalk it all together if you plan on getting the Switch. But they have to have the games to back up the price for the device.

I feel like for the most part, they still don't understand pricing over here, just like HTC. Your last device pretty much flopped but you're charging premium money for the newest. All people remember is the last device and will be hesitant about buying your latest.

Specs aside, if Mario, Sonic, Zelda, and Pokemon (rumored) are solid on this system and they keep w/ the titles that people loved on the DS systems and port them to the Switch as well, it could work for them.

Anybody watching the treehouse thing? They were showing arms and I it made me think that it would be dope if you could have 4 people on screen and throw stuff like a first person power stone

No one is sure, many other people are having the same problem.

That would make me really sad. I guess I could find a used one. Shouldn't have sold mine. I still want to finish Ocarina and have never played through Majora. Kept both my games but sold my system.

I just left gamestop to cop mk7 for my kid and they were doing pre-orders. I thought long and hard, was only 50 bucks but I still passed.

Got my preorder in, pre-ordered the joycon charger because I see those being a pain to find. Also put 5 on BOTW. Got my neice a switch also. She's gonna be so happy when I surprise her with it.

Got my preorder in, pre-ordered the joycon charger because I see those being a pain to find. Also put 5 on BOTW. Got my neice a switch also. She's gonna be so happy when I surprise her with it.

Does the system come with a charger already?

Back
Top Bottom