• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know its a spoiler but please tell me that Ganon actually has a human form and isn't really that retarted lookin pig/dragon gas cloud ****

conceit.JPG

What's the word on the Switch version? That was gonna be a day one cop for me.

From what I've read, performance issues, lower resolution, and currently no online were the main things. Not necessarily dealbreakers, but I got the PC or PS4 option, so that's probably where I'll go. Likely PS4 just because it'll be easier to play with my girl

Yea what was wrong with it ? I seen a few videos about it ive heard good things nothing remarkable but nothing bad like frame rate

It's Compared to NBA legends, you unlock stuff like moves, it's 2 v 2...it's a arcade style game not sure if y'all are expecting a NBA 2k lol

Yea what was wrong with it ? I seen a few videos about it ive heard good things nothing remarkable but nothing bad like frame rate

It's Compared to NBA legends, you unlock stuff like moves, it's 2 v 2...it's a arcade style game not sure if y'all are expecting a NBA 2k lol

Yea I didn't mean to sway anybody, just thought it would be more the same across the board. If I only had a Switch I'd have no issue copping

What's the word on the Switch version? That was gonna be a day one cop for me.

From what I've read, performance issues, lower resolution, and currently no online were the main things. Not necessarily dealbreakers, but I got the PC or PS4 option, so that's probably where I'll go. Likely PS4 just because it'll be easier to play with my girl
:smh:

Why even release it in that state? Hopefully those issues will be fixed in a patch.

playgrounds - read that there were powerups (like mario kart) you can get during the game that gives you extra pts, like a +12 pt power up. :lol: hopefully it's something you can turn off.

Yea there's a "make a shot from anywhere" power up, some dunk ones I didn't hear of a 12 point shot tho...I think the real NBA wanted to do that for the all star game lmao

Posting the tourney I created again, got buried the first time.

Tournament code: 2380-1548-7531

6pm-12am east coast time. All items, all vehicles, 150cc.

Last edited:
Dont care if I sound like a fanboy or if people agree with me or not.  Breath of the Wild is the best game I have ever owned.  
pimp.gif

So has anyone play NBA Playgrounds on any system yet? What are your initial thoughts?

I was just looking for this thread...just watched a video review guy says he been playing both Xbox one and switch versions

He did a side by side on my iPad switch version looks better but he says Xbox one is slightly better but it's not a noticeable difference

The game itself is not complete, not just the switch version but console too...switch mode is missing online but will be patched in, console mode is missing online tournament mode but will be patched in (also be patched in on the switch), and online mode u play people from the leader board later they will patch friend play all consoles

20$ not bad I'd probably only play it smoking with my friends but na I'm not gonna get it

Back
Top Bottom