• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing SM 64 right now and having almost beat the main game I have some things to say.

A lot of these stars are VERY easy to get. So for those saying the moons are very easy to get in Odyssey, I can see why.

You could definitely stay in each world and get all 8 stars if the game let you. So I think it's cool that Odyssey lets you stay in the world and not leave just to get a star that was inside a block

The camera work SUCKS. Obviously it's not going to be amazing since the game is from 1996, but it makes some tasks more difficult than they should be

The game knows when you're cheating which I find incredible lol. If you take shortcuts in the race levels, your opponent in the world knows.

Playing this kinda gives me a different perspective on the Odyssey complaints. Nostalgia may tell you 64 was difficult, but it's really not. With that being said, I feel like Odyssey is basically what Super Mario 64 would've been in 2017. It has a lot of inspiration from it from what I've seen and it was never meant to be a very challenging game besides post-main game.

I guess I need to replay 64. I remember some of those later worlds being a bit challenging :lol:

All these vids ya'll posting of post game Odyssey reminds me of 64. This is all I wanted Odyssey to be. Obviously not for the entire game to be that hard but more of a challenge and to provide a feeling of accomplishment.

Also I'm addicted to watching speedruns of this game. I mostly watch Trihex who's currently routing a 500 moon run. I finally replaced Mario Maker as my Twitch game :lol:

This is why you shouldnt have rushed this game's main story JUST so you can play AC Origins LOL

U missed a decent amount of quality post game content

This is why you shouldnt have rushed this game's main story JUST so you can play AC Origins LOL

U missed a decent amount of quality post game content
Bruh I didn't rush it for AC: Origins. I just played normal and before I knew it, the credits were rolling :lol: truth be told, I don't really want to touch my Switch until I get around to copping a Pro controller.

stupidups.jpg

The 128GB memory card I copped on sale from Best Buy a couple of weeks ago took a 2 week detour to Philly.. smh

Never choosing free shipping from them again. Didn't know it would be transferred to USPS for them to ship.. seems like a lot could go wrong.. and it did. :lol:

Had to open up a claim through USPS, otherwise it would've just sat wherever it ended up. Thought for sure somebody from the post office swiped it :rolleyes
why it go from central cali up to norcal then socal then philly back to socal :lol:

$10 eShop card for $8, gonna cop that UNO :lol:

On sale for $6.69 :nerd:

https://mobile.pcgamesupply.com/special-promotion/491

I don't really want to touch my Switch until I get around to copping a Pro controller.

Amazon product ASIN B01NAWKYZ0
$10 off through Amazon. Copped one earlier this morning. Unfortunately the only deal this thing will see in a good while

why it go from central cali up to norcal then socal then philly back to socal :lol:

Can count on the US Postal Service to screw things up :smh:

Bruh I didn't rush it for AC: Origins. I just played normal and before I knew it, the credits were rolling :lol: truth be told, I don't really want to touch my Switch until I get around to copping a Pro controller.

Not gonna lie - I am always shocked at how fast you complete games :lol:

You and Sappy always got me :wow:

What is Animal Crossing and why is it a big deal? Never played it

It was Nintendo's answer to The Sims........but replacing people with "humanized animals."

It started off on the Gamecube, and it gained a cult following from then on. It gained some high steam when it got a sequel game on the Wii in "Animal Crossing: City Folk", and some of its popularity carried over to its 3DS title of New Leaf.

And with the recent mobile version of Animal Crossing, it seems the popularity it gained from the Wii and 3DS has not died yet.

So with a Switch game of Animal Crossing rumored to head this way next year, that hype could continue.

Saw that deal. Probably the best way to get a Switch under retail.. just kinda annoying how you gotta do it

Congrats tho :D

Could see those being a limited run, stores selling out, and resale being stupid expensive.. for a box of damn cereal.. :lol:

Watch "Nintendo hypebeasts" camp outside of grocery stores the night before they got stocked on shelves..........like as if it is a SNES/NES Classic and/or Jordan/Supreme release :rofl:

They'd have to do a bit more to get that kinda hype. Like if the amiibos were all different, so you'd have to buy multiples. Or character/Power Moon collectibles as a reward in the box.

Nintendo could really milk it if they wanted to

Back
Top Bottom