Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
16D1296F-F219-47C6-BF85-268680320F4C.jpeg

4EA090F0-351E-4F5D-9A82-4E742B45ED88.jpeg

Headed to a Best Buy right quick to check to see about those splatoon 2 amiibo
I’m finding splatoon 1 amiibo though
This was at my local tru

Anybody have any luck with SUPER MARIO CEREAL?

damn bots :smh:
scooped up with the back door links :smh:

Don't even bother fellas...........******* ******ed resellers actually LEGIT camped out at groceries stories until 8 AM to cop every single box off the cereal shelf in-stores.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...+Cereal.TRS0&_nkw=Super+Mario+Cereal&_sacat=0

Let them sit on that damn cereal until the expiration date hits, that'll show these cats when they smell the stench of "rotten, expired" cereal sitting in their supply room somewhere :lol::lol:

I ain't paying resellers money over some god damn food.........ITS FOOD

Fired up BotW today and cleared a few shrines. I can’t remember, where do you turn in your spirit orbs so that you can increase your life and stamina? I’m running around with 3 hearts getting one shotted :lol:

Fired up BotW today and cleared a few shrines. I can’t remember, where do you turn in your spirit orbs so that you can increase your life and stamina? I’m running around with 3 hearts getting one shotted :lol:

It is usually some prayer statue..........but the easiest ones to turn the spirit orbs into is either the statue in Kakariko Village or the statue in Zora's Domain

It is usually some prayer statue..........but the easiest ones to turn the spirit orbs into is either the statue in Kakariko Village or the statue in Zora's Domain
Good looks man, I was creeping through areas like Snake to avoid getting hit :lol:

LOL..........while I was curiously looking up that fight pad controller for the Switch, look what I discovered fellas

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insign...nintendo-switch-black/6065700.p?skuId=6065700

Best Buy's making their own GENERIC BRAND Nintendo Switch dock :lol::rofl:

Some reviews of the switch where they take it apart and heat check it and all that say that the little indentations on the bottom were designed for airflow..I seen spawnwave take it apart, take out the fan, and then played fast rmx for over an hour switch would get hot but not turn off due to overheating, it only turned off when he suffocated it in a towel and played (remember no fan) lol switch is tough

He also noted while in there that many parts are easily swappable for when they up the specs on the switch it will be pretty easy for Nintendo to keep the same board

So remember that Generic Best Buy branded Nintendo Switch dock we was talkin about.................someone finally did a YouTube video review about it

I was reading between the lines on cag apparently Mexico Eshop games are cheaper ? They be talking they be buying the games for less lol

Back
Top Bottom