• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bros. Got surprised with the Switch from my girl. On top of the Black Cement 3s I got this weekend, it feels like Christmas in february.

Now time to accessorize. Got a tempered glass screen protector on the way. Any other must haves?

So I ordered the Skull and Co grip case on Amazon mainly cuz it gives handle grips. I have gotten so used to a PS4 controller that it feels weird/gives me cramps holding onto the switch w/ joycons for an extended period.

Anyone have experience with it?

I'm playing smash tonight s-blaze s-blaze floodarea floodarea

I'll be ready 9pm est
inputContent_1492193449562.gif

So I ordered the Skull and Co grip case on Amazon mainly cuz it gives handle grips. I have gotten so used to a PS4 controller that it feels weird/gives me cramps holding onto the switch w/ joycons for an extended period.

Anyone have experience with it?

Not a bad idea tho
But I already have one so waste of case haha
I got you after I make quick work of souljaman22 souljaman22

See ya then

Time to dig up old Breath of the Wild debates

There's no debate from this vid :lol: it's a great game with some good and some really bad departures from LOZ, but take away the first 4 words of the title, and there are a lot fewer negatives

Definitely picking up Bayonetta, but I want to get two games ... I have a small library, Odyssey, MK8, Doom and BOTW, which one should I get ?
Not into Xenoverse, or RPGs in that sort, maybe Splatoon is it still fund ?
Recommendations please

Definitely picking up Bayonetta, but I want to get two games ... I have a small library, Odyssey, MK8, Doom and BOTW, which one should I get ?
Not into Xenoverse, or RPGs in that sort, maybe Splatoon is it still fund ?
Recommendations please
Sonic Mania for sure

Rocket League

Celeste

Mario + Rabbids is an absolute must

So I got every Star and Purple coin so far in Odyssey

The Darker side level is a struggle tho

Anyone beat it?

I’m thoroughly impressed how the switch can legit play real games in such a small form factor! Do you guys think it’s capable of running future 2k games in 60fps?

Man I love this machine. Is what I wanted, travelling is such a breeze nowadays. AND when docked damn ... Impressive

I’m thoroughly impressed how the switch can legit play real games in such a small form factor! Do you guys think it’s capable of running future 2k games in 60fps?

Not with the current hardware...............if the Switch gets a "NEW XL" type of iteration, there maybe a chance it'll get a hardware update to possible do that.

But, there is no confirmation of this

Not with the current hardware...............if the Switch gets a "NEW XL" type of iteration, there maybe a chance it'll get a hardware update to possible do that.

But, there is no confirmation of this

It is what it is ...

The XL would definitely be a new console as a whole

Not even if the devs get more time? I remember the ps3 took a few years till 2k and madden were 60 FPS.

2K wasn't 60 FPS until they went to the PS4...........I remember my last 2K game on the Xbox 360 being NBA 2K13, and it was 30 FPS easily, maybe 40 FPS at certain moments. It is nothing like the framerate that I see on current 2K's on the PS4.

2K14 on the PS4 blasted 2K13 away in framerate performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom