• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this metal plate didn't serve a purpose, swapping the back plate to a transparent one would be 100% necessary.

GLtqLoCBIGYkS4kJ.jpg

What's it's purpose? To hold the thermal paste? Because if so I might mod mine to have something else hold the paste in place and do the swap

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro You can get it too, these hands rated E for everyone
I'm assuming that it acts as a heatsink to dissipate heat. Would be nice to see a heat map that shows which areas of the plate are actually doing the work.

GLtqLoCBIGYkS4kJ.png

The red outline is most likely absolutely necessary. Green outlines are probably necessary. I doubt the blue area is doing anything besides giving structural support. Even just chopping off that blue area would look pretty sick. If I had an extra Switch/money to blow I'd give it a try.

Anyone wanna be the guinea pig? :nerd:

smash is a whole different ball game fam, you can have them races. Get on them sticks, you taking no stocks off of me.
I'm about to treat you like a little boy

What's it's purpose? To hold the thermal paste? Because if so I might mod mine to have something else hold the paste in place and do the swap

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro You can get it too, these hands rated E for everyone

Once Smash Switch comes out, I'll be able to serve hands like it's Thanksgiving

After a couple months of actually playing Smash again :lol:

God, I so hope they make new Gamecube Smash controllers and new Gamecube adapter ports for the Switch edition of Smash (I'm stuck playing ******* Brawl right now on the damn Wii, since Melee costs one testicle to buy pre-owned/refurbished)

Resident evil revelations is 30$ at gamestop

Gamestop is also giving 5$ extra on top of elite for each switch game traded in a couple an copped an one s

Anyone getting payday tomorrow ?

I'm assuming that it acts as a heatsink to dissipate heat. Would be nice to see a heat map that shows which areas of the plate are actually doing the work.

GLtqLoCBIGYkS4kJ.png

The red outline is most likely absolutely necessary. Green outlines are probably necessary. I doubt the blue area is doing anything besides giving structural support. Even just chopping off that blue area would look pretty sick. If I had an extra Switch/money to blow I'd give it a try.

Anyone wanna be the guinea pig? :nerd:
I got an extra switch, won it from a bag of chips. Haven't opened it. I just might do this

God, I so hope they make new Gamecube Smash controllers and new Gamecube adapter ports for the Switch edition of Smash (I'm stuck playing ****ing Brawl right now on the damn Wii, since Melee costs one testicle to buy pre-owned/refurbished)
Got my old GameCube controllers still on deck :pimp:
Y’all don’t want it at all
I was putting in work on smash with the big *** gamepad
Dodging hits with my bowser like it was nothing
They doing that bowser throw
Maaaaan y’all don’t know how real it was in this thread
When it first came out

What's popping today for Pokémon day? I'm hoping we atleast get a mention of a pokemon direct coming soon. I need some pokemon switch news

What's popping today for Pokémon day? I'm hoping we atleast get a mention of a pokemon direct coming soon. I need some pokemon switch news
They already announced all the Pokémon day stuff

Anything video game related is gonna be saved for E3

Back
Top Bottom