• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Video games are going to take up all of my money
mean.gif
Word, i think ima buy like 3 guaranteed games for the summer.  Imagine post E3 news/Fall releases.
mean.gif

Man I need to stop playing and cop a Wii U already. :smh: So many good games coming out/already out.

I also need to re-buy a 3DS. Traded mines in a little while ago and kinda regret it. Need to cop Kirby Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros 3DS, Pokemon Y(had X last time), Pokemon Omega Ruby for it.

And when I get a Wii U, must cops for me will be:

Super Smash Bros U

New Super Mario Bros U

Super Mario 3d World

Mario Kart 8

Mario Party U (Mario Party is fun as hell to play drunk..I expect this to be no different :lol: )

Pokken

RIP to my bank account this year :smh:

And prolly a dumb question, but...does Wii U play Wii...1(?) games?

D Fly D Fly

The Wii U is a steal right now. You should wait to get the Mario Kart 8 bundle on May 30th that comes with Mario Kart 8 and a download for Wii Party U/Super Mario 3d World/ Pikmen 3/ New Super Mario U. Not to mention a free driving wheel and Wii mote

And YES... the Wii U is backwards compatible with the Wii and it's peripherals.

Last edited:
I coped my wii u like right when it came out, and been regretting it.. Only copped like 2 games..

I'm excited for pokken smash and the new star fox joints..finally gana get some use out of it

D Fly D Fly

The Wii U is a steal right now. You should wait to get the Mario Kart 8 bundle on May 30th that comes with Mario Kart 8 and a download for Wii Party U/Super Mario 3d World/ Pikmen 3/ New Super Mario U. Not to mention a free driving wheel and Wii mote

Thanks man :pimp:

Will def be on the look out for that bundle.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare sea manup sea manup

I'm calling shenanigans on these Nintendo E3 rumors. That first rumors that came out a few days ago had Monolithsoft's "X" releasing in the US 2015 when Iwata himself said it would be releasing worldwide in 2014 during the investors meeting.

And as for that heavily Photoshopped paper... no words just :smh:

Last edited:
I'm a bit skeptical at the idea that we'd get a new Zelda AND hyrule warriors both playable at e3. I wouldn't expect a new Zelda game to release until the end of the wii U's life cycle...

But the return of Fox McCloud is heavily warranted :smokin

I'm a bit skeptical at the idea that we'd get a new Zelda AND hyrule warriors both playable at e3. I wouldn't expect a new Zelda game to release until the end of the wii U's life cycle...

But the return of Fox McCloud is heavily warranted :smokin

We should get Hyrule Warriors Fall or Winter this year. Zelda should be coming out in 2015. It has been in development for over a year.

D Fly D Fly

repped, all that with the bundle or do you choose one of those games? And what's the price?

I was thinking that since Nintendo plans to release an NFC reader for 3DS, release Smash Bros on the two consoles and have them connect in a way, I'm wondering if they'll make NFC statutes so you can transfer data between the two consoles.

I would buy them just for collection purposes.

Back
Top Bottom