they do nintendo directs very like 3 months
they will give us info in a direct before the year is up
im not surprised its not there
more surprised yoshi wasn't
game must be in real trouble

Wait a minute, so it's true now?
Yosh is delayed to 2019?!

That earlier reddit post wasn't a scam?

Yeah, I did some research after my own after I replied to your post, nawghtyhare nawghtyhare .............now it is confirmed "true" according to more CREDIBLE SOURCES that aren't from Reddit

:smh:

been watching e3 for the past few years... this the first year i completely forgot about it i must be getting old :lol:

Been holding off on copping a Nintendo Switch until they announced a new Super Smash Bros.

Looks like it's time to get one

Mew is an exclusive Pokemon to the Let's Go games for people that buy the "Pokeball Plus" Joy Con...............no seriously

Bro was you watching the direct?

This was mentioned in there too :lol:

To be honest, I ignored Reggie for the majority of the Direct...................and I was watching through Etika's stream, and you know that boi Etika LOUD so I couldn't hear **** unless the volume was turned up

To be honest, I ignored Reggie for the majority of the Direct...................and I was watching through Etika's stream, and you know that boi Etika LOUD so I couldn't hear **** unless the volume was turned up
That dude so corny

& extra just for the twitch views

Can’t stand his dumbass

That dude so corny

& extra just for the twitch views

Can’t stand his dumbass

Yeah about that.............homie broke his wooden shelf with Joy Con boxes during the Smash Ultimate Roster announcement

Then he did the finally KO finisher on his wooden shelf when Ridley was revealed, 'dat guy :rofl:

Yeah about that.............homie broke his wooden shelf with Joy Con boxes during the Smash Ultimate Roster announcement

Then he did the finally KO finisher on his wooden shelf when Ridley was revealed, 'dat guy :rofl:

Yeah I know damn well that ain’t genuine excitement

He’s just putting on a show for the lames that watch him and are into a bunch of loud senseless screaming

Did they say where BOTW is on the timeline or is it all 3 combining into one?

It is a Buzzfeed video, it isn't actually to be taken seriously :lol:

They're just repeating the same crap that was speculated on all the other Zelda YouTube channels, but with comedic fashion.

Had no idea PS4 was locking people out of Fortnite for linking their accounts to the Switch. I linked my XB1 seamlessly.

mario odyssey for 54.99
zelda 54.99
splatoon 2 54.99
:lol: :lol:

:rofl:

Sick to my stomach that a Bayo is gonna win this invitational

**** her :smh:

Smash 4 meta Bayonetta vs Ridley going on right now at Smash Invitational.....................the OLD META vs. RIDLEY

And apparently, Bayonetta is still META..........she is squashing Ridley

And this is what me and floodarea floodarea were talking about earlier.............BayoMETA is still a thing right now

Will she be nerfed upon release? Hmmmm:emoji_thinking:

i mean in defense
dude was playing like trash
not even dodging

Even Daddy Sakurai knows he's not done nerfing her yet

BayoMETA will be BayoNERFED come December

Wave dashing was done by doing a short hop into a quick "Directional Air Dodge". If done quickly it is a wave dash.

Since they added the directional air dodge back in the game you should be able to theoretically wave dash, BUT there seems to be limit to its effectiveness now that the frames for invisibility during the dodge decreases the more you spam the the button. Overall, it seems like the game play has improved tremendously.

Yeah upon further research after absorbing in all of today's news.............the Smash Bros subreddit pretty much summed up the news of "Directional Air-Dodge" returning to Smash

So as the short statement has been said........the potential for to do "wavelanding" is there, but it is useless.

But yeah, NO wavedashing is once again confirmed........it seems Sakurai has managed to tweak "Directional Air Dodging" enough to where you cannot wavedash BUT a small wavelanding or two can still happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom