• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually was going to get U Deluxe launch day but figure I’ll wait until the kids are fatigued from Smash. It’s pretty much the weekend game for our family right now.

4D1ECB71-2F6F-44B8-BA66-81FA38A45A75.jpeg

Should be on this screen

So I just played Smash 4 with a WiiU Pro Controller for the first time. Man I don’t know how nawghtyhare nawghtyhare got down with that lol.

Got the come up of the week though finding a brand new GC Controller for retail at GameStop of all places. They held it an extra day for me too.

So I just played Smash 4 with a WiiU Pro Controller for the first time. Man I don’t know how nawghtyhare nawghtyhare got down with that lol.

Got the come up of the week though finding a brand new GC Controller for retail at GameStop of all places. They held it an extra day for me too.
i played on the game just fine
never had a wii u pro controller

pokemon is hella fun. I forgot how much of a time invest it is tho.

My left analog on my joy con is messed up for no reason . Im not out here goin ham on my controller. It keeps going in the up direction. Gonna have to send it in for repair smh. If anyone has a diy solution that actually works for that lemme know

pokemon is hella fun. I forgot how much of a time invest it is tho.

My left analog on my joy con is messed up for no reason . Im not out here goin ham on my controller. It keeps going in the up direction. Gonna have to send it in for repair smh. If anyone has a diy solution that actually works for that lemme know
I’ve tried everything and nothing fixed it

Noob question. Like I said before, I haven't played a Nintendo console since N64 and as such I haven't played Smash since the first one. If I use the pro controller can I use the d pad for it? This joystick on the joy con is killing me. Not that I was good to begin with :lol:

Noob question. Like I said before, I haven't played a Nintendo console since N64 and as such I haven't played Smash since the first one. If I use the pro controller can I use the d pad for it? This joystick on the joy con is killing me. Not that I was good to begin with :lol:

Nah, the Smash games have always used the analog stick for movement.............the dpad is only used for taunts (which aren't even taunts TBH).

And the Joy Cons are terrible for Smash, get yourself a Pro Controller for better performance.

Last edited:
not for smash
the pro joystick
is better imo
than the joy con

Back
Top Bottom