• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like somebody said. You can easily play hundreds of NES games on your laptop, phone, or Wii.

I guess this is for the rest of the population that doesn't know how to jailbreak and use emulators.

Obviously there's a market for stuff like this.

Obviously there's ways to jail break stuff and play on your laptop and so forth, but some people prefer to plug and play. Let them live.

copped the NYKO wireless controller and extension cable from Gamestop. Will see if it ships.

Last edited:
Smh. I just want one. Hearing stories of people buying 4 or 5 just to sell. Oh wells, guess I'll have to go into storage and get the OG out. But HDMI would've been nice tho

Is there an Amazon link for extra controllers? Thought there was but my link isn't working anymore.

Well, might as well try my luck and get one since it seems like it would be worth it for $60, if not my OG NES is only 3hrs away at mom dukes crib

I had to get this.  My mom let my cousin raid my closet while I was away at college.

Had one that worked without blowing in the cartridges and the tray

Took me years to get over that!

Stopped by my navy exchange this morning. They had 24.

damn.... struck out today in SoCal. Went everywhere around the LA and Orange county and all sold out >_<

amazon please give me one 

I was at the place order screen and boom

OOS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom