• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate adult life. All I wanna do is play Zelda, but I got an hr before bed, and I gotta eat dinner and get ready for work tomorrow 
mean.gif
 here's to the weekend 
laugh.gif
 then again adult life is the entire reason I have a Switch to play rn

My uncle who basically got me into gaming had the set up I saw in a wireless controller ad, where he had mirrors on his bedroom door and bathroom door so he could play his GC on the toilet 
roll.gif

My uncle who basically got me into gaming had the set up I saw in a wireless controller ad, where he had mirrors on his bedroom door and bathroom door so he could play his GC on the toilet :rofl:

I remember when the Wavebirds came out me and my friend stole 4 out of blockbuster video :smh:

...I regret nothing :pimp:

but seriously, shoplifiting is not cool... Anymore.

Last edited:
That's the one :lol:  remember it from Game Informer.

Hey everybody does dumb **** as a kid. It's all about growing out of it :pimp:
Yeah, watching someone get busted will make you straighten up real quick :lol: ...I keep reading so many gripes and complaints about the graphics. I think Zelda looks amazing, seems like graphics come before gameplay now.

So a few things I'm taking from that video.

1. I really feel for the people with bank Switches. I haven't experienced a single issue with mine yet. *Knocks on wood*

2. I don't understand how so many Switches are getting scratched in and out of the dock. Mines been in and out a grip so far and no scratches at all

3. The whole joy con wraps thing got me actually scared to even attempt to put mine in 
laugh.gif

That pdp screen protector I swear it's perfectly on but it's off

The PDP protector is getting horrible reviews. Apparently the majority of them are the incorrect size. I was going to order one. Not now. And these are officially licensed.

I ended up ordering a HORI protector, but then changed my mind after I saw the severity of some of the scratches happening. A protector made of thin film is not going to stop scratches as deep as some of them look. I settled on a tempered glass protector that's getting good reviews despite it not being officially licensed. My only concern is it possibly making the fit in the dock tighter, but the reviews say that's not a factor. Until it arrives, I'm not doing handheld mode.

Not sure if it's every WalMart But I just got the 2 30th anniversary Link amiibos for $6 each. Tryna unlock those classic fits
pimp.gif

I need these!

pimp.gif

My dude, you have no idea. I was originally trying to order them through target because they're doing a "buy two, get one free" on all games and amiibo. Nothing online. I tried my local target and all they had was one rider link (which looked cool as **** but $16 though). Amazon has the OoT link going for nothing less than like $45.

On a whim I tried out this Wal-Mart and once the price came up and I went back and got the last 8-bit link. AND they had a special edition BOTW left too.

I still want those BOTW links and the guardian but I'm debating on whether to get them now or just wait it out.

Try docking the Switch, connecting the Joy Cons to the docked Switch, and then doing a hard system reboot. And make sure to do this after you've done the latest system update. This is supposed to update the firmware in the Joy Cons to the latest version, which has been said to help with some of the desyncing issues. It's also good to have a clear line of site to the system, and stay within 10 feet if the issue keeps happening.

To do a hard reboot, you need to hold down the power button on the actual Switch for at least 12 seconds while the Switch is on. After a few seconds this will turn off the Switch. Keep holding the power button down and after more than 12 seconds pass, release the power button, then press it again once for about a second like you normally would to turn it on. This reboots the system.
The one that came with the ME/SE BOTW sets looks AMAZING in person. It looks just like the in-game Sheikah Slate. It's not a hard case per se but it fits the Switch well and protection seems pretty good despite it not being a hard case.

Thank you! Yes I bought the SE Breath of the Wild for that exact reason. I also bought the skin with the screen protector. Luckily, no scratches are seen on this [emoji]128578[/emoji]

Last edited:
So the Amiibos could only be used once?

Because it says there's a rare chance of dropping strong weapons/shields but it's pretty much just one chance and that is it?

So the Amiibos could only be used once?

Because it says there's a rare chance of dropping strong weapons/shields but it's pretty much just one chance and that is it?

You can use them everyday.

BTW - This goes for everyone... If any of your buddies owns the Twilight Link Smash Bros amiibo, you just need to use to once to unlock Epona permanently. Once the horse spawns, just register it at any stable. You no longer need the amiibo. Long story short, you just need to borrow it for a second.

As per unlocking the wolf companion, you need the amiibo. Whenever the wolf dies in game you need the amiibo to respawn him. Just keep in mind he is on a 24 hour cool down.

As per all the other amiibo's, you can use them everyday to get very useful chest and loot drops.

Nintendo got us by the neck with most of us hunting down Amiibos now and spedning more $$$ :lol:

The PDP protector is getting horrible reviews. Apparently the majority of them are the incorrect size. I was going to order one. Not now. And these are officially licensed.

I ended up ordering a HORI protector, but then changed my mind after I saw the severity of some of the scratches happening. A protector made of thin film is not going to stop scratches as deep as some of them look. I settled on a tempered glass protector that's getting good reviews despite it not being officially licensed. My only concern is it possibly making the fit in the dock tighter, but the reviews say that's not a factor. Until it arrives, I'm not doing handheld mode.

Ok after checking I might be off a slight amount very small but that throws it all off to go over the bezel I don't got any dust on my screen or bubbles only bubbles on the edge, for now I'm gonna leave it like that it's worth the 8$ just I wish it was perfect, I hate screen protectors

theres people on YouTube putting cloth tape the soft side of Velcro in their switch so it don't scratch so I don't think the glass protector will make it tight

how do i upgrade the map for the sheikah slate? i already got the camera rune but my map isn't updated since the great plateau.

and is there a way to check total hours played?

Back
Top Bottom