• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will the Wii U's online service stay up after the Switch's goes live or did they not say anything about it?

Will the Wii U's online service stay up after the Switch's goes live or did they not say anything about it?

I think Wii-U online will probably still live, considering it is the original Wii Shop Channel is the one that is getting shutdown fully by next year.

I mean the Wii Shop Channel basically lasted 12 years, and it is beginning to shut down with disabling "buying Wii points" by the 25th of this month.

It'll be awhile until Wii-U online reaches the same shutdown point as the Wii's online infrastructure has (you basically need to mod/hack/homebrew the original Wii to restore its original online functionality now). I don't think Wii-U online will last as long as the Wii's online service (12-13 years is wow), but I don't see it being shutdown in the near future.

Spyro really trash though
It’s just the nastalgia
That makes u think it was good
Nope. Ripto's rage is a blassic.
9F19111A-ACB4-4190-BF87-B8ECB9705BE7-474-00000055D0086BBF.png

Couldn’t care less about any of those

But I’ve just never been an indie guy

If anyone of them get crazy good reviews I might check them out on sale though :lol:

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (Black)

$59
+ Free Shipping

+81 Deal Score
18,385 Views76 Comments
Walmart.com has Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (Black) on sale for $59. Shipping is free. Thanks craigkasperis, nicemann & GoldenGriff

Amazon.com has Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (Black) on sale for $59. Shipping is free.
No longer available:

Target via eBay has Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (Black) for $69.99 - 15% Off w/ promo code PSPRINGTIME = $59.49. Shipping is free.
  • 6737743.thumb
  • 6737747.thumb

See Deal

I’m not even gonna post the source
But analyst
Are predicting the switch to sell 200 mill consoles
Not even gonna post the source
That’s just s crazy number

Back
Top Bottom