• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mario Kart Wii on NVIDIA Shield has online multiplayer, other tidbits
Posted on August 3, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News

Mario Kart Wii was confirmed as the newest Nintendo game for the NVIDIA Shield in China earlier today. Since the initial report, more details have come in.

The most interesting piece of information is that online multiplayer will be included. With Mario Kart Wii no longer supporting the feature on Nintendo’s original console, this is very noteworthy. Twelve players will be able to race online.

We have a couple of other tidbits as well. Mario Kart Wii will render at 1080p on the NVIDIA Shield. And lastly, those who have save data from Super Mario Galaxy will be able to unlock Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii right away.

Source, Via

giphy.gif

stop it 5
ur trash bruh
u couldnt beat me
i would mop the floor with u and ur brother
or patna whoever it was
at the same time

yo @antidope and @xtianp yall coming back to smash
when it releases for the switch so yall can get these hands
what about u @iYen
I'mma whoop all y'all asses in Smash Bros when it drops :evil:

In the mean time whos on Splatoon these days? :D

Hope they move up the release date
Which I doubt but man
Also when the direct for the online info coming
20 something days a way till it’s up

I don’t want to hear about Smash anymore. I want to know what’s up with some new Switch games i.e. Super Mario Maker 2 :lol:

There isn't much more info to give :lol: not to mention it still isn't even close to release, and I'm as excited for the game as anyone

There isn't much more info to give :lol: not to mention it still isn't even close to release, and I'm as excited for the game as anyone
Yeah man they just did this huge E3 blowout, what else is there to show off? I feel like they’re oversaturating this game.

Back
Top Bottom