• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

1D484E45-684A-4479-A094-C3CCAFF405AC.jpeg

I picked it up for $3 and messed around in it for a little bit; seems fine enough so far.

It's not lacking in content and the graphics aren't great but they're decent enough, especially in handheld. If you have the ~32-33GB to spare then I'd say to grab it.

I haven't played 2K damn near all generation though, so I wasn't getting the timing right for shooting the entire time I played it :lol:

I mean for $3 it’s worth the money but the shooting is hard to get used to

Definitely watched Etika's vids from time to time. I wish he knew he was more valuable to the world than he thought he was.

On another note, anyone else really enjoy this NES Online? So many games I've heard about their greatness, but never played until now: Double Dragon 2, Ninja Gaiden, Tecmo Bowl, River City Ransom, etc. I had roms of the Zeldas and Mario 3, but there's definitely something better about playing on a TV/controller as opposed to playing on keyboard/monitor.

He knew fam, but that's depression for you. He knew people would beg him not to jump. That's why it was a scheduled upload. He didn't want to be able to see the messages of love and support. Mental illness is a MFer man. Creates that illusion, clouds judgement. It's really spooky how aware he was of what he was about to do, his mind was set. :smh:

Nintendo fam:

Similar to Tropical Freeze and Capt Toad, is New Super Mario U deluxe on the switch the same game (more or less) as the Wii U version? Or is it a different game?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom