Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m bout to be pissed if I squad with my bros and it runs like that :smh:

Another note, aside from collecting all the stars, stamps and goalposts, is there anything else I need to unlock Champion Road? I need to see what the fuss about :lol:

Nintendo is trying to drain all my bread.

after I beat hades I need either odyssey or this, I have to play hollow knight still and want ssb as well. :lol:

after I beat hades I need either odyssey or this, I have to play hollow knight still and want ssb as well. :lol:

This is common amongst all of us brother😂.

giphy.gif

I played 3D World online with my brothers. The lag was so bad that playing while still trying to collect all stars, stamps and goalposts somehow had us all cracking up :smh: :lol:

Maaaan botw is so damn tedious. :lol: I’m not really into it tbh.

Got mariokart. :pimp: Probably get ssb next purchase or Mario odyssey.
I think the same about BOTW its too spaced out and the storyline doesn't flow, thought i'd dig it because im into stuff like Skyrim, Witcher etc. But its too much ! Ended up copping Luigis Mansion 3, Mario Kart 8. You're right! Its best to stick to the Nintendo Classics on the switch, its not one for big RPG's plus its a little underpowered for it.

3D World was already the goat Mario game to me on Wii U and it’s holding up even better than I remember on Switch :nthat:

Man Hades is off the meat rack.

I think I am going to copp Salt & Sanctuary next but already have Hollow Knight, Ori, and Dead Cells.

I beat the game all the way on the wiiU. It does get harder but nowhere near DK returns level
I don’t think Mario was ever as hard or harder than DK. I still need to do a 100% playthrough of DKC: TF too.
3D World was already the goat Mario game to me on Wii U and it’s holding up even better than I remember on Switch :nthat:
It’s def better on Switch, not even close. It’s in weird place to me though cause it doesn’t feel like a traditional 3D Mario i.e. SM64, Galaxy etc. but it’s definitely not a 2D Mario either. I don’t know where to rank it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom