Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20230815_140630_Gallery.jpg

I've been playing Talos Principle on my Switch the past few days. I'm probably like 50% complete. Really fun puzzle game, reminds me of Portal in a few ways. Pretty good cryptic story so far too.

Didn’t know it was on the switch I’m all over that. Been playing it on gamepass but handheld seems perfect for it

Still waiting for bombrush cyberfunk to pop up on the eshop...

I 100%ed jsr back in the day and twice as an adult but never got the chance to play jsrf because I never copped an Xbox. This game looks like jsrf with jsr's artstyle. I can't wait to play it.

after a 14 month wait its finally here! Shredders Revenge Radical Edition from Limited Run Games! i had already double dipped and bought it digitally because i knew the wait would be a year minimum but still excited for all the extra goodies. perfect timing too with the new DLC in a week or so. thinking of getting the Donnie card graded if possible to preserve it because otherwise its gonna get tossed somewhere and beat to ****..

No description available.

after a 14 month wait its finally here! Shredders Revenge Radical Edition from Limited Run Games! i had already double dipped and bought it digitally because i knew the wait would be a year minimum but still excited for all the extra goodies. perfect timing too with the new DLC in a week or so. thinking of getting the Donnie card graded if possible to preserve it because otherwise its gonna get tossed somewhere and beat to ****..

14-month pre-order wait is crazy

limited run can kick rocks

I think I'm a little over halfway through brcf...

I feel like every review has been positive with no cons so let me share the real cons:
Can't switch characters until chapter 2
No arrows that point to graffiti
Not enough graffiti spots IMO
No custom characters or graffiti options
Collecting music could be easier
This game needs an instruction manual

I've never played jsrf but I'm guessing that this game is more in line with that. The areas are very sparse and I wish it was more condensed.
It doesn't capture the charm of jsr on the DC.

Overall I give it like a 7/10. It's a well made fan game with a lot of potential as far as what they could do in a sequel with a bigger budget. It's worth the price because of the effort put into it.

This game needs more voice acting. Jsr was able to mask it more because the areas were smaller and there was a narratator (dj professor k). This game doesn't have that and really needs it to tie it together. I wish there were more character options as well. Maybe there will be dlc.

I've been playing Talos Principle on my Switch the past few days. I'm probably like 50% complete. Really fun puzzle game, reminds me of Portal in a few ways. Pretty good cryptic story so far too.

Finished this on Friday. Great game, highly recommend. Apparently the sequel releases later this year too.

Vampire survivors is just addicting on the switch. Been playing it everywhere. some cat on the train asked what the hell I was playing today said it looked confusing :lol:. I don’t even know where my dock is after I packed it when they were fixing my apt last year. Can’t remember the last time I played in dock mode before that anyways

Finished TOTK. Final boss battle against Ganon was solid. It was pretty difficult for me to get the perfect timing for flurry rushes at first. Not sure if it happens with everyone, but during the final part of the dragon battle I had a blood moon so the visual with the red sky looked sick.

Overall this game was definitely an improvement over BOTW. I do wish the sky islands were a bigger part of the game. The initial teasers and trailers made it seem like they would play a major role, but they really weren’t needed after the very beginning of the game.

Back
Top Bottom