Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoying Mario RPG rn.

Is the BF sale for BOTW, Luigi Mansion 3, and Odyssey a good deal or should I just wait?

Oh and is it smart to purchase a Pro-Controller pre-owned from GameStop?

You can probably wait forever bit Nintendo will probably never drop BotW for under $40. You should be able to find a used copy for the low.

You can probably wait forever bit Nintendo will probably never drop BotW for under $40. You should be able to find a used copy for the low.

temu was offering new users one for $27. Some of the offers I saw were so much cheaper than that too. Think one ad it down to like $7. But you’d have to jump through a bunch of hoops and get someone else to join as well

crazy deal... glad I didn't buy two of em, but if I didn't already have one I'd be all over it

I just ordered the Etrian Odysssey collection for $50. Sold all my DS games earlier this year I think so this works out great.

Last edited:

While Melee is the game I played the most on GC, I think this will always be synonymous with GC for me for the times my brother and I took the bus up to Target just to play the demo.
c82664a51b11ca7e88f69929dd957e04.jpg

is super smash ever going to be on sale? Prally the only game I want for the switch as of now at least
Not for less than $49.99 realistically speaking. I'd say wait through December, but if it doesn't drop lower, just cop at $50. The game without the DLC is more than worth the $60 retail.

Back
Top Bottom