Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1702507536631.png

89 hours logged on Switch, 70 of them spent on TotK.
#NintendoSwitch2023

Better purchase the second it goes out because Nintendo will shut that down with haste. I still enjoy the benefits of having a modded switch like running homebrew apps but a flash cart will be great for running back ups and being able to actively keep multiple copies of a game active on different devices at once.

Better purchase the second it goes out because Nintendo will shut that down with haste. I still enjoy the benefits of having a modded switch like running homebrew apps but a flash cart will be great for running back ups and being able to actively keep multiple copies of a game active on different devices at once.
I remembered having to use that on Dsi

I haven’t gamed in a minute but I got a switch for an upcoming flight, can anyone recommend some games? Gonna check throughout this thread too

Any genre is cool but not really into FPS. Never got into any Zelda games growing up either
Right now I just got Skyrim, the OG snes Mario, and I might get the new paper Mario

I haven’t gamed in a minute but I got a switch for an upcoming flight, can anyone recommend some games? Gonna check throughout this thread too

Any genre is cool but not really into FPS. Never got into any Zelda games growing up either
Right now I just got Skyrim, the OG snes Mario, and I might get the new paper Mario
Final fantasy, dragon Quest. That would kill your time a lot. Or if you like grinding, Monster Hunter will also do. What else, resident evil.

Andross: “let’s see what you’ve got”

That line will forever be ingrained in my memory for whatever reason :lol:

Andross: “let’s see what you’ve got”

That line will forever be ingrained in my memory for whatever reason :lol:
The best dialogue in a video game ever. Those people nailed it. Nintendo has dropped the ball with so many franchises though. Sony would have made a new Star Fox already.

Pokémon has been a disaster and they just don't care. Worlds biggest brand.

Idk about that. You’ve got some die hard fans that have been waiting for Jak and Sly Cooper to make their return for years. Sony has no issue moving on, especially if a game isn’t as profitable as they’d like.

Back
Top Bottom