Nintendo to Unveil Next-Gen Console at e3 2011 vol. Here we go

Pretty sweet
pimp.gif

Nintendo is the by far the most innovative gaming company in the world, but running up against Sony and Microsoft for "hardcore gamers" seems risky considering the fact that Nintendo targeted audiences that Sony and Microsoft just didn't reach. Time will tell...

Nintendo is the by far the most innovative gaming company in the world, but running up against Sony and Microsoft for "hardcore gamers" seems risky considering the fact that Nintendo targeted audiences that Sony and Microsoft just didn't reach. Time will tell...

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon like I did the Wii. I'm going to wait until they have promising third party support before I jump in this time. 

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon like I did the Wii. I'm going to wait until they have promising third party support before I jump in this time. 

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Originally Posted by GodofWar

It's going to take a lot to regain the support of the hardcore developers and fans who felt betrayed by the wii's gimmicky lackluster gameplay and graphics.

I'm curious to see what's going to drop but it has to completely blow me away for me to even think about copping.

I also wonder what online is going to be like... considering they completely dropped the ball on the last two systems.

It's going to take a lot to regain the support of the hardcore developers and fans who felt betrayed by the wii's gimmicky lackluster gameplay and graphics.

I'm curious to see what's going to drop but it has to completely blow me away for me to even think about copping.

I also wonder what online is going to be like... considering they completely dropped the ball on the last two systems.

Looking fwd to seeing what they are going to come up with. But I'm not interested in purchasing at all

Looking fwd to seeing what they are going to come up with. But I'm not interested in purchasing at all

ehh prolly wont cop waiting on that ps4 in 3-5 years, my ps3 should be good till then

also with this news could sony and microsoft possibly start speeding up development on their next gen
systems just in case nintendo's new system is a success

ehh prolly wont cop waiting on that ps4 in 3-5 years, my ps3 should be good till then

also with this news could sony and microsoft possibly start speeding up development on their next gen
systems just in case nintendo's new system is a success

Smart move by Nintendo IMO , if it's released next year it will most likely have at least a whole year jump on the PS4/Xbox 720. The library of games and the revenue gain they will have by the time Sony and Microsoft release their consoles is gonna be
sick.gif

I haven't purchased a Nintendo console since the N64 but if this joint is significantly more powerful than the PS3, priced fair, and is aimed at real gamers i might have to pick it up to satisfy my Next-Gen needs until the real systems drop.

You are not a real gamer if you don't consider a system significantly more powerful than a PS3 & 360 a real system. Wii was and still is considered gimicky and yet the sales are almost twice as much in every region around the world. Nintendo prints money point blank.

Smart move by Nintendo IMO , if it's released next year it will most likely have at least a whole year jump on the PS4/Xbox 720. The library of games and the revenue gain they will have by the time Sony and Microsoft release their consoles is gonna be
sick.gif

I haven't purchased a Nintendo console since the N64 but if this joint is significantly more powerful than the PS3, priced fair, and is aimed at real gamers i might have to pick it up to satisfy my Next-Gen needs until the real systems drop.

You are not a real gamer if you don't consider a system significantly more powerful than a PS3 & 360 a real system. Wii was and still is considered gimicky and yet the sales are almost twice as much in every region around the world. Nintendo prints money point blank.

if it wasnt for MW and MW2, my ps3 wouldve been more or less an oversized blu ray player
laugh.gif

not sure i'm ready for an upgrade anytime soon

if it wasnt for MW and MW2, my ps3 wouldve been more or less an oversized blu ray player
laugh.gif

not sure i'm ready for an upgrade anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom