Nintendo Wii = TRASH

Its fun for like 3 weeks then it get boring, after 3 weeks you try and make yourself think it was a good purchase, in the 4th week you realize it was all hypeand you sell it.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

So dudes are buying video game systems just to get chicks to come over to their crib, no offense but i think that's pretty pathetic

you got it wrong. more like having it for something to do when they do come over. yes, chics love wii. anyway how is that pathetic? its just another form orhome entertainment for guests, male or female.

So dudes are buying video game systems just to get chicks to come over to their crib, no offense but i think that's pretty pathetic
So...what would you suggest we do with a video game system? Play video games?!?!? By ourselves?!?!? Without girls?!?!?
laugh.gif
...that's a riot !

i waited online od early when it released to buy it.. played it twice and never played wii games on it again

i have played OG games that i've downloaded.. thats what makes the system for me.. that capability... if sony had that to buy old PS1 games for ex twistedmetal 2.. it would be a wrap

I like my Wii, but how is it that it only supports 480p? My Samsung monitor is meant for 1080p, damn it!

Wii is fun at first then you realize one day your tired lazy and want to play games without moving all around

You have to update your Wii, and then it'll work.

Out of the three consoles this is how I see it:

X Box 360 > Wii > PS3.

My story is much like the rest of you....bought the Wii, stocked up on controller and games (about $400 in additional crap) and after 30 or 40 days neverplayed it again....I have been trying to sell it but I would have to take to much of a lose on the things I bought, so it will sit there for when my littlecousins come over....

PS3>360>PC>Board game>getting yelled at by my girl>>>>>>>>Wii

The only thing that really saves you from Wii boredom is online play (still hooked on Mario Kart) but other than that
ohwell.gif

the good games are really good (metroid, zelda, super smash bros, etc.)... the only problem is that there aren't enough of them. My wii just sits heregathering dust unless people come over and wanny try out wii bowling or something.

I hope Nintendo really tries to release some real games soon as opposed to the gimmick ones they've released lately.

don't get me wrong, I don't regret buying it, but it's like Nintendo doesn't even care... half !!$ games, low quantity of consoles. Just getsannoying.

cant believe i camped out for the wii a couple weeks after RD. its novelty wore of on me after a couple months. good thing i was able to sell it for reasonableprice and got myself a 360 instead. with halo 3, cod 4, gta iv, and gears 2 in my library, im glad i made the switch.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You have to update your Wii, and then it'll work.

Out of the three consoles this is how I see it:

X Box 360 > Wii > PS3.
It won't allow me. This whole mess started when I wanted to go to the online store to see if there were any decent n64 games on there. Needed a system update then it wouldn't let me. Piece of crap!

Originally Posted by Gunner ThirtyTwo

the good games are really good (metroid, zelda, super smash bros, etc.)... the only problem is that there aren't enough of them. My wii just sits here gathering dust unless people come over and wanny try out wii bowling or something.

I hope Nintendo really tries to release some real games soon as opposed to the gimmick ones they've released lately.

don't get me wrong, I don't regret buying it, but it's like Nintendo doesn't even care... half !!$ games, low quantity of consoles. Just gets annoying.
I don't have a Wii, but I'd imagine it's just like when the DS first came out and there was only one decent game for it (Super Mario64 DS), and now there tons of games out. I'd imagine by this time next year there's gonna be a flood of new games.

roll.gif

My Wii does what I need it to do for me.

I don't need a system that is going to require hours of play, manuals, studying and all of that. If I have people who I need to entertain it is perfect. Itis easy to learn to play, quick, and fun. And it isn't as expensive as the other consoles.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i agree. so over rated. which is why i stick with my N64, nintendo, and super nintendo. I just got done playing duck hunt actually.
Bastard.
mad.gif
I love Duck Hunt...probably in my top 3-5 gamesever.

Mario Kart
Mario Galaxy
Mario Paper

Is all I play

Only thing that's lame is none of the games I listed will have a sequel on this console

The virtual console choices are amazing tho

And yes, playing Mario Kart with a chick is very rewarding during and after

Wii is stupid. 360 & PS3 over this crap anyday. I don't know stores actually sell out of these
smh.gif

I wouldn't call it trash, but I'll say this: I got the Wii when Zelda came out, and played it a few times. I bought my PS3 in November of last year,and I've played it about four times since then. The Wii is a true example of the power of hype.

My mom bought it for the Wii Fit
smh.gif

I only play the wii sports that it came w/, but the best game I played for it was House Of The Dead 2&3
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom