Nipsey Hussle Appreciation...any love for him NT?

any Nip Hussle fans on NT??
He is def the new face of rap, f all these other lames like Tyga and Kid Cudi.
Bullets Aint Got No Name volumes 1-3 are pure piff.
pimp.gif
I don't see whypeople could not listen to Nipsey.
I think he will def put the west back on the map.
Here are his new videos for those of who missed it: (better than most big budget videos out now IMO)

Haha a Nipsey Hussle appreciation thread is made like every two weeks and always falls of the first page after a couple hours. This forum needs more West Coastlove.

Nonetheless, this guy is appreciated. I haven't downloaded BAGNN Vol. 3 yet. I may have to do that today considering I loved the first two. How would yourank the third mixtape compared to his first two?

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

I haven't downloaded BAGNN Vol. 3 yet. I may have to do that today considering I loved the first two. How would you rank the third mixtape compared to his first two?
Put it this way...

It sounds like an album
pimp.gif

But Hussle is appreciated, I wish he'd push the album up from that December release date.

Son sure as hell aint the new face of rap but he's definitely appreciated. He's got some fans here. Just waitin on the album.

That boy Nip Hussle
pimp.gif

My brother was waitin in line at the movies in LA few weeks back and he sees Nipsey come into the lobby as he enters he says "hussle in the house"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Between him and Dom I think the west is coming back in a big way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

That boy Nip Hussle
pimp.gif

My brother was waitin in line at the movies in LA few weeks back and he sees Nipsey come into the lobby as he enters he says "hussle in the house"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nipsey good in my books though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite NEW artist
pimp.gif
.........Vol 3 is nice!

all this emo, backpackin, skinny jeans, futuristic artists saturated the market and made it kinda soggy...
eyes.gif

As much as I want to not like homie for obvious reasons
nerd.gif
I cant. Dude makes quality songs in my opinion. I'm from the west so I relate to what dude issaying and enjoy his music that much more.

All his songs sound like album material. Dude is one of the nicest up and coming ___'s out. Easily...

and he can pick the hell out of a beat

Nipsey Hussle is sick because of the hunger in his flow on some of his songs
pimp.gif

His debut album drops December right? whats the name of it again??

A couple months ago, I was up at crenshaw hs, and its just nipsey, and like two other dudes up there just talking with people as if he was a regular dude. Dudeis appreciated most definately.

"Me and my +@!+@+ had to struggle so we over shine...........Cuz when you on a mission yo worst enemey is idle time"

Back
Top Bottom