Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Look at the pics of the shooter the day he got arrested and the day hes in court...how he grow his hair so damn fast

They did a balloon release in my city (KC) and I didn't even know about it. It was a pretty big turn out too. Lots a love in the midwest.

That boy Kodak a fool for that! T I know he don’t want that smoke but Kodak wild, lol he actin up on his live.

Its a real possibility. Got the OGs like “ok I see how it is. Now you think you too good for us. You a big shot now huh.” The more deals NH made with outside, corporate partners the further away he was from the main players’ control. They getting cut out the mix.

Was they really ready to let him be their representation at these tables? Could they ever trust somebody like that? IDK

When I say tables, look who NH was sitting at these tables with. LAPD, Commercial Developers, Roc Nation, City Council, Industry reps etc. You think the OGs care for any of these folks? You think they felt these folks could ever understand and have the best interest of THEIR HOOD in mind? They been running that hood for five decades.

Just saw it was watching final four.

The Game and T.I. will do anything for mentions. Not surprised they already addressed Kodak.
Facts bro those 2 are clowns as well GAME loves attention dude would set himself on fire for attention...Neither one can make a decent record to save their lives...

Oh jayceon :rolleyes

E4317026-0AD2-4E44-B1C5-FB200AE1DA9C.gif

Y’all right about game and tip but at least they came to speak on it. Kodak was outta pocket someone had too.

Tank did too but he did it the right way

Back
Top Bottom