Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Slowly I’ve gotten to the point where I’m not super bummed out about the homie no longer being here in the physical. I’m now able to celebrate the dude and have been steadily running through his old tapes, reminding myself of all the gems he gave us over the years. Man, Nip’s catalog is FULL of heaters. I always knew this, but as time passes and you don’t listen to certain projects as much, it’s easy to forget.

Personally, I love when Nip would get on his **** talking, braggadocio steez. Something about his voice (pause) and the directness of his flow lent to those types of tracks coming off as a dude legit 110% confident in himself and what he was doing. It sounds crazy, but that **** is inspiring to me. :lol:

Anyways, the one song that sums all that up perfectly is this joint....

That man Nip was feelin’ himself on that joint. Mans said say his name with *****s like Malcolm and Jesus. :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

Best part though is that in the midst of talking that ****, a lot of jewels were dropped. I guess that’s why Nip is Nip.

All that he was rappin in this song n most don’t add up to how he went out. Same wit pac, big, etc I can go on n on. Cats stay talkin about how nobody will check them n having burners on them but when it get real everybody’s missing their “burners”. >D

Up here now...cowboy in the barber shop.

20190428_101958.jpg

23D9047D-79DA-4272-AA3E-37C023029ECF.jpeg

Idk who IG this from but my homie sent me this it came from a video IN DA NEWS DAILY on YOUTUBE if this true homie was just around the hood tripping...

Feels odd the NIP was different he was on his way what a clown ERIC HOLDER is...Dude has to live in protection forever NIP was loved by everyone in every gang....

Last edited:
Got that Nipsey mix blasting on the bluetooth and still can't believe he's gone :smh:

It’s gotten a little easier to cope with just trying to take something positive away from it but riding around bumping his **** for a month now I’m still having those “damn nip!” Moments smh. This wound will be fresh for a minute smh. Just a lot of anger

Man. I never get hurt over celeb deaths. I’ll feel sad off the loss but I don’t have no real attachment to them . But this one has been hitting hard on so many levels. Loved his music but a damn good dude.

I never knew him personally, but a few of my friends did and when he was alive all they would talk about how he was such a stand up guy.

Smh drugs and pressure. A bad combination. Dude was on straight BS

Yea man this dude was on a war path if it wasn’t NIP it probably would’ve been someone else that’s the sad reality...This dude had some demonic energy in him straight up & the drugs made it worse dude really killed someone over nothing basically....Charged up over nothing now his life is over..

Last edited:
I've heard 2 different street rumors from Cali people repeatedly. The only part from both rumors that are the same is that Holder was either paid, or about to get paid by someone who had some money who Nip got into it with (arguing) a few days before the murder. Word is that Eric was just the crazy nut job to take the deal/hit. The person that's supposedly behind it will never get caught for it, because there's no trail to link him back to Eric.

Plus Eric won't tell the truth, and if he does, there's still no evidence to get the main person behind it locked up. Just remember if we start hearing rumors from people close to this person saying he was behind it, that's who it really was, but it's not going to be until a long time from now, until people who really know start talking. It's more to it than just a crazy person killing nip over having a bad day, or because nip called him a snitch.

The snitch talk happened, but there saying Eric came around the first time to feel out everybody there at the scene, to check the temperature, to see if anyone around was strapped up, to see if he could pull the job off. These 2 rumors keep circulating on and offline, so I'm thinking it has to be some truth it. No matter how big you are, never take any threat lightly.

If nip was arguing with someone the day before to the point of that person wanting him dead I feel like that would’ve been know. The identity of the person and everything. No t saying it’s not true but that doesn’t make a lot of sense

You know how some people's egos are, then add money and power to someone like Nip that probably had a huge ego before the money fame. Nip doesn't come across as the type to fear anybody, I don't think he would fear anybody with more money and power than he had.

Some people don't have fear, which is weakness, especially if you think that person wouldn't pay someone to try to hurt/kill you, and especially if your thinking the situation/argument/disagreement doesn't warrant for that person to take it to that level. Let's just say if your a big rapper with fame/money, then you get into it with this rapper, you also have money (But not the fame) but Your also jealous of how big this rapper has become, then you add in competition that you cant compete with in the mix.

Y'all get into it over something that might be more of an issue to you, but not the rapper, the dissagreement/argument might've not been that bad verbally. To sum it up, this might sound like being paranoid to sime, but you have to take any dissarespect as threat when you reach a certain level. It's like given someone a reason to knock you off that never liked you in the first place. And was just basically waiting on a reason to knock you off.

The rumors might not be true, but if we hear anything close to it in the future, then it's some truth to it. Once again, no disrespect to Nip or his legacy, but you have to have atleast 1 person minimum armed around you at all times once you reach a certain level.

I'm sure his family has an idea of the truth to some form if they have access to his phone records/calls, not from the direct person, but maybe a link connected in some way. Like I said before, if it's any truth to it, there's still no direct evidence linking the head person behind it if it's true.

Let's just say this, when it's to many people invloved in the mix with you, anything can pop off over something minor.

Mix in the fact that Nip liked always being around his hood (Rollin 60,s) on alot of his down time, that's a recipe for disaster. Because everybody in his set/hood isn't making money like him or anywhere close to it, so it's easy to flip anybody to come after you that's close to you. Bottom line is thst you can't just be so comfortable around certain people/and your hood, just because you grew up there. Your a target once you get as big as Nip did. All of the giving back doesnt stop the jealousy and haters, it actually makes it worse for you. Also, stop becoming cool/friends with certain people just because you can, keep your circle as tight as you can. Everything that seems good, isn't good.

Regardless of the rhyme or reason, it’s a dam shame how he went out.

All I can do is knock his music daily. Hard listening to other folks now if it isn’t the Nips or the Doms, etc. These other whack rappers just hurt my ear more than ever now.

SIP Nip. I hope you left us with a a couple more gems we can cherish.

Back
Top Bottom