Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

They had a big announcement earlier in the year saying they updated their website to only show live, in-stock items - which was apparently a lie. SMH

I’m highly disappointed. Shipping throughout the year was on point. Sold out items couldn’t be added to the cart. Knowing that the sale would be huge, why would they sell items not in stock without giving a warning?

I’m mad, but it’s still RIP Nipsey. 🕊🏁

Ordered the championship tees when they dropped... no shipping.

Black friday orders: 1 shipped the rest nothing...

It was never this bad when the shop was open...

It's trash because the site said if items were purchased by x date, they'd get to you by Xmas. It's bad enough the items are overpriced.

My order came in today, but I really don’t like how my pick ticket is on the outside of the box.

I've placed three orders over the last couple years and all have been good to go. No issues at all. Grabbed the camo marathon hoodie and an ornament recently.

Yea, I got shipping for 3 out of the 4 items I ordered. I think this is it for me and The Marathon Clothing.

Anybody else still not received their order from last year? And my partial order that they claim to have shipped on the 29th of December hasn't even made it to USPS yet. SMH. Bro how do they run a business like this?

Anybody else still not received their order from last year? And my partial order that they claim to have shipped on the 29th of December hasn't even made it to USPS yet. SMH. Bro how do they run a business like this?

I had that same problem.

Made 4 orders during the black friday sale. One shipped quick, the other two (USPS) took about 2 weeks then shipped and I'm waiting on one from UPS. The tracking number has been crated but its been 30 days...nothing...smh

I wish the store was open. When I had these problems I would just roll up and they would give me the stuff....

Back
Top Bottom