Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Guess I need to contact them again. No movement on my cyber Monday sale order.
Emailed them Friday the 10th they said they expected everything to be delivered in the next 7-10 days. Got a shipped email the next day. Left LA Monday and made it to Pittsburgh yesterday.

Emailed them Friday the 10th they said they expected everything to be delivered in the next 7-10 days. Got a shipped email the next day. Left LA Monday and made it to Pittsburgh yesterday.

Crazy part I got an email the day after this post and the order made it today.

Smh ordered 2 hoodies Black Friday as gifts and didn’t pay much attention when I opened the package but one is a nice thick material and one is thin. Both the same size but fit completely different. My oldest son pointed it out Christmas Day.

Smh ordered 2 hoodies Black Friday as gifts and didn’t pay much attention when I opened the package but one is a nice thick material and one is thin. Both the same size but fit completely different. My oldest son pointed it out Christmas Day.
Yup same thing happened to me I gave them both to my daughter

The older runs were heavier. The newer runs are thin.

I got the Laker gold color and was disappointed in how thin it was.

My early run crenshaw hoodies were all very heavy. At that time they were using the pro club hoodies and putting the logo on.

Got The Marathon added during my tattoo session today
20211228_193034.jpg
20211228_193101.jpg

Attachments

• 20211228_193035.jpg
    20211228_193035.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 687
I don't want to feel like one of those people constantly promoting Nipsey just given the unfortunate events that took place March 2019....might come off as not genuine at times. But I really do listen to him a lot. It might be not the sole focus of his music, but his messages and his soundbits still resonate with me on the daily. I'm still hoping for new music and yet to discover a good majority of his catalog.

No Pressure still remains close to a weekly listen for me at this point. It's my favorite release that's currently out there. Diamond Mind is great too.

Back
Top Bottom