Nipsey Hussle!!!

Gotta listen again but the first Marathon was better to me on initial listen.

He definitely grew since his first few mix tapes

Gotta listen again but the first Marathon was better to me on initial listen.

He definitely grew since his first few mix tapes

House of Blues 2mrw night in LA
pimp.gif

Who detached us is his favorite off the tape too

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Mixtape doesn't disappoint no skips from beginning to end. Steve jobs at the end of "who detached us"
pimp.gif

Steve jobs Speach was the truthhh.They all slap to me, I don't even skip. Don't sleep on this dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I must've repeated this track about 30 times . The message in that song and Steve jobs speech
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Mixtape doesn't disappoint no skips from beginning to end. Steve jobs at the end of "who detached us"
pimp.gif

Steve jobs Speach was the truthhh.They all slap to me, I don't even skip. Don't sleep on this dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I must've repeated this track about 30 times . The message in that song and Steve jobs speech
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stepinitup

pimp.gif

Word?
If it ain't sold out I'ma see if I can make that...

..."Who Detached Us" is easily my favorite of that +$% too - he went in - he deserves so much more shine.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

pimp.gif

Word?
If it ain't sold out I'ma see if I can make that...

..."Who Detached Us" is easily my favorite of that +$% too - he went in - he deserves so much more shine.

Tommy Gunz & Forever On Some Fly ^@%#
pimp.gif

Nipsey is dope, been tryin to find some new West Coast artists who aren't extremely alternative, or
wack in general.

Tommy Gunz & Forever On Some Fly ^@%#
pimp.gif

Nipsey is dope, been tryin to find some new West Coast artists who aren't extremely alternative, or
wack in general.

Man, besides the beat on Tha Mansion, the last half of this tape is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I know dudes will easily pass over this cause it's a west coast artist, and cause of very little music they've heard from
him before, but Nipsey Hussle got real lyrics right here, and he does that w/o sounding corny or preachy.

Man, besides the beat on Tha Mansion, the last half of this tape is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I know dudes will easily pass over this cause it's a west coast artist, and cause of very little music they've heard from
him before, but Nipsey Hussle got real lyrics right here, and he does that w/o sounding corny or preachy.

this goes so hard, but it's not touching Section.80...i will say though, i didn't think anything would come close, and i believe this really isn't too far off...

this goes so hard, but it's not touching Section.80...i will say though, i didn't think anything would come close, and i believe this really isn't too far off...

Back
Top Bottom