Nipsey Hussle!!!

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Dunk These

anyone been to one of his headlining shows? im bout to go to this one over here in San Diego tonight
pimp.gif
.. just wanted some input on playlist or just a review of your experience. Hu$$le!!

did you end up going? he was +%*#%!# TERRIBLE.

Was he just on that bull #$*#? I went to his show at Yoshi's up here in SF this summer, it's not like he can't perform he was just on some trife #$*#.

He was late, supposed to be a live band but they allegedly had trouble on the Bay Bridge... I came via the Bay Bridge
indifferent.gif

His set was under half a hour. The show is "over," but wait apparently he's coming back out. Yoshi's staff doesn't even know what's going. Rumors that it's just an intermission, rumors he's funkin with the promoter, rumors that he's officially left the building.

We're smoking blunts outside when we hear he actually is coming back out, this is damn near forty minutes later. By this time almost everyone has left, he comes back and performs for another twenty minutes. The end. Good music, terrible show.

i did go and it was not as bad as yall makin it out to be. his stage presence was good and he did interact with the crowd. he played a majority of his set from The Marathon with a few high light tracks from TMC. he surprised me with some of his song selections bc some of them were the "too G'd up" tracks that I thought only a few people would feel. everyone was turnt out!! very good crowd.

my only complaint was that he had the whole Slauson Ave on stage with him, while Dom (same venue/earlier date) only had him and his DJ on stage. It makes the show seem ghetto as F but hey, what can you expect from a hood *!% dude like Nip Hu$$!!??

i would def love to see dude perform again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Dunk These

anyone been to one of his headlining shows? im bout to go to this one over here in San Diego tonight
pimp.gif
.. just wanted some input on playlist or just a review of your experience. Hu$$le!!

did you end up going? he was +%*#%!# TERRIBLE.

Was he just on that bull #$*#? I went to his show at Yoshi's up here in SF this summer, it's not like he can't perform he was just on some trife #$*#.

He was late, supposed to be a live band but they allegedly had trouble on the Bay Bridge... I came via the Bay Bridge
indifferent.gif

His set was under half a hour. The show is "over," but wait apparently he's coming back out. Yoshi's staff doesn't even know what's going. Rumors that it's just an intermission, rumors he's funkin with the promoter, rumors that he's officially left the building.

We're smoking blunts outside when we hear he actually is coming back out, this is damn near forty minutes later. By this time almost everyone has left, he comes back and performs for another twenty minutes. The end. Good music, terrible show.

i did go and it was not as bad as yall makin it out to be. his stage presence was good and he did interact with the crowd. he played a majority of his set from The Marathon with a few high light tracks from TMC. he surprised me with some of his song selections bc some of them were the "too G'd up" tracks that I thought only a few people would feel. everyone was turnt out!! very good crowd.

my only complaint was that he had the whole Slauson Ave on stage with him, while Dom (same venue/earlier date) only had him and his DJ on stage. It makes the show seem ghetto as F but hey, what can you expect from a hood *!% dude like Nip Hu$$!!??

i would def love to see dude perform again
pimp.gif

So long as he's still dope, I have no complaints.

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FULL VERSION TO "AMAZING"?

So long as he's still dope, I have no complaints.

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FULL VERSION TO "AMAZING"?

Top floor 
grin.gif

Noah's Ark is smooth

sound of my ceremony
pimp.gif

We ride
smokin.gif

We just havin fun 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

faith
pimp.gif

Am I gone make it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Top floor 
grin.gif

Noah's Ark is smooth

sound of my ceremony
pimp.gif

We ride
smokin.gif

We just havin fun 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

faith
pimp.gif

Am I gone make it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll wait until someone zips all these tracks up to peep lol

Great idea though. Don't think anyone has done this before.

I'll wait until someone zips all these tracks up to peep lol

Great idea though. Don't think anyone has done this before.

Back
Top Bottom