:::Nirvana Appreciation Post:::

Nirvana Unplugged DVD comes out next week....
pimp.gif

They might be a little overrated, but I love Nirvana and I always will. Dave Grohl should've stayed on the drums because he's amonster.

- Tical.

We were just watching and learning about Nirvana in my history of Modern Music class in college. It was really cool, we saw what is supposedly the first everperformance of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and it was crazy how insane the crowd got only hearing it for the first time.

^youtube link?

Sorry man, I tried searching on youtube, but couldn't find anything. The teacher showed us a film called "Hype" which is about the grunge sceneand talks about Nirvana but also about grunge in general and the whole Seattle movement.

It was pretty cool.

I have in utero(sp)... greatest hits, unplugged and nevermind... should i igive their other albums a chance?? i didnt like in utero at all....

never heard of 'em.

just kidding... one of my all time favorite bands. i remember hearing them for the first time in middle school. it completely changed the direction of myinterest in music.

Aww man this is crazy, I'm listening to nirvana on imeem right now. Unplugged came on and had me thinkin, lightin up the pineapple right now.

ONe of the best band ever and I jam them all the time, it bother me that Cobain had to die so young.I wonder if this post would have been made if he were stillalive.

Back
Top Bottom