Nissan Appreciation

Don't got a Z or anything new but i got a black 97 pathfinder that does me nice
laugh.gif

Nissan makes awesome cars.
been a fan since i messed with a GTR on gt1 for playstation
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ThuG LyFe wrote:
Can someone explain 'tire rubbing' to me?

That brownish/gold S13? -with the em racing C-Pillar, has its rear wheels literally touching the guard.

Im guessing some coilover suspension is running, so in the event of a dip in the road, wont the tires be exposed to wear/tear.. and the guard exposed to damage?

Or are they just flared out as a %+@!#%$%%#%%?
tire rubbing is if you have too thick of a sidewall or your fenders aren't rolled or pulled enough it will rub against the fender when you're driving or hitting a bump or whatever. this is why people run the stretched tire so it doesn't rub. also when you hit a bump the wheel cambers in so it won't really hit anything. you would have to do some work to prevent this though.

loving all the VIP Q45's and the cleannnnnn 240z's
pimp.gif

Rubbing also has to do with the rim width and offset and tire size and width..you can have inner and outer rubbing..
Angel

Piff Marley wrote:
And uhhhh,,,

nissan240zcz8.jpg

It counts.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Of course it does! I WILL own oneof those in the future.

CAFinest23 wrote:

I've always loved nissan's. My favorite car of all time is the 300zx but I can't fit into one because i'm too tall 6'4" 215 BTW but if I could I would have owned one by now. Also love the whole silva lineup as well s13 with front end conversion and a red top sr20det or rb26 if the money is stright.

Weird, a friend of mine who's 6'4" actually fits into my Z (he drove me home while I was intoxicated, haha).. although, hedoesn't weigh as much as you, no offense.

Nice Nissans everyone, I'll probably post some new pics of the Z when I get around to washing it, haha.

I think the 240sx and 300zx are some of the greatest looking cars out there. Much
pimp.gif
to the OP. I was about to get a purple '95 240sx, but instead got my brother's Sentra for $100. I appreciate the reliability (2 years andnothing but oil changes) and 42mpg on the highway, but a little bit of sex appeal would have been nice.

Originally Posted by notoriousmro

3151176_6_full.jpg

WHAT IS THIS?
Y33 nissan gloria i believe...i dono what the difference between some of them like cima/cedric/gloria...they all seem to have same chassis tho.

dope skyline and gti-r and s15 up there
pimp.gif

S14 -
pimp.gif
..had it for 8 years, sold it last year
frown.gif

on the side note...shouldnt it be datsun/nissan appreciation post? cuz Datsun 510, and Datsun Roadster are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i drove a 01 Sentra SE. it was a little underpowered but its never given me a major problem. i can see myself getting a new maxima in the future.

ThuG LyFe : Do you go to STJ? I'm pretty sure I see your car in the garage all the time,

ok il appreciate nissan... i have a nissan Nismo frontier... heres the pic with my girls dogs (kind of a bad pic of the truck, but an excellent pic for thepets)

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

zcg-semastream-002.jpg

streetfire-semastream-029.jpg

streetfire-semastream-033.jpg

20081103-sema-11.jpg
eek.gif
i have the same license plate frame. but nissans are appreciated. i lovemy 350z. kinda surprised to see no datsuns in here. i guess nobody likes the 510.

Back
Top Bottom