NJ Sneaker Store Opening Saturday - Rare Breed Footwear

Whoa..alright..what size are those laser bred 4s...@#%$ it theres too many...gimme the address cuz I'll be there on saturday..and off hand what sb highs in 11.5?
TeamFreshPrince

We have white lasers in 8.5 and blacks in 9.5...dont really have many high sb's in 11.5 but I do have some lows tiffany's, I have atmos air max 1, some Huf AF1's and dunks......if you are looking for something in particular in 11.5 hit me up and I can get it for you

No, we dont have a nike account yet. Its impossible to get these people on the phone and they wont open a new account until your store is actually open and we only opened 2 weeks ago. We are working on it though, we do have the adidas account already and I got ever tier they had.

which atmos? the recent one's or brown/purple? i might have to take a trip over there. :wow:
eek.gif

what do you have in 8-9..? thanks guys.
Money Cat Dunks Size 9.5, 10.5 155 Shipped.
Jordan SPizike True Blue 195 shipped size 9
PM ME

What do you got in Jordans? (8.5)
Im coming from Iceland to NJ, so i might have to take a trip over there!

Thanks guys :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM LAKERS
KOBE MVP 2007​

I just got the King Count Spiz'ike in a bunch of sizes and have 8.5 kobe, I got Laser IV's in an 8, flip 3's and Black suede 5's with the 23 on the side in 8.5...have a more in size 9. Also have dunks and sb's in size 8.5

They are on consignment, the guy wants like $350...if you want a pair hit me up and ill get you a better price on them

Hows the store been doing? you get in contact with any of those ppl i refered you too for some heat
PHONES 4 SELL ASAP
T-MOBILE MDA $185
CINGULAR BLACKBERRY 8700 $120

thats a nice store....but thats a loooooong ways from teaneck
TEAM TEANECK​
Breakin' Necks In the 'Neck​

Sweet store man. Just out of mere curiosity, how much are your Penny Foams going for? What sizes?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Back
Top Bottom