• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who needs to watch the games when you have stats.

lj did the Russell Westbrook. Put up alot of stats that didn't amount to wins.

Russ would have to be in the finals playing against the warriors for 6 games for Lebron to pull a russell.

Dont think russ was playing

i8qJwuOegnUVd.gif

i8qJwuOegnUVd.gif

i8qJwuOegnUVd.gif

i8qJwuOegnUVd.gif

i8qJwuOegnUVd.gif

Team work make the dream work.
All my negus done seen work.
All my negus don't make it through,
So much death thst dreams hurt.

Good series. Cavs arguably had enough to win this series. They didnt have a consistent 2nd option but someone stepped up pretty much every game. JR should have started after game 4. If Shump had 20 for the entire series I'd be surprised. Klay falling back into nothingness gave them a chance but letting iggy shine was no good.

Woooooo i dont care what anybody says my lakers my warriors hell yea!!!! Since the mid 80's this franchise holds a special place in my heart!

Im lovin it!!!!

Flourish Noble flourish. :lol:

Man get noble all the way out of here b when he got clowned for saying my Lakers my warriors he abandoned the squad..

He shall not be allowed to celebrate with the squad...

He was just rooting for the Cavs :smh:

The CAVS fans staying back to watch the ceremony because that's the only time they will ever see the Obryant Trophy up close in their arena...

GG Warriors

Can't be mad the player great and deserve it.

Steph Curry's story is a great one.

Great Warrior team.

Iggy played great.

It's not about that stats...

Lebron looked EXTRA passive all game...

I will defend levron because is the LOGICAL thig to do...

The hate is illogical with him a lot....

But dude looked EXTRA passive in an elimination game

this.

zero help defense.

gave up quickly.

with the serie he's had, despite his great stats, i'm disapointed of his performance tonight.

It's Steph & Iggy Iggy, It's Steph & Iggy Iggy. It's Steph & Iggy Iggy, It's Steph & Iggy Iggy. Notorious Dubs.

What LeBron avg like 35, 12 and 8 but dudes will say he quit. :lol:

Did you even watch the game? I'm a lebron fan, but he didn't show any kind of energy in the game. He stood around a lot, missed numerous shots within five feet of the rim, and just jacked up jumpers.

Definitely did. Not much more he coulda did. And I saw Steph and Klay have bad games but they're a complete team.

The Miami Heat fans would have left in the 3rd quarter btw, lets all not forget that :lol:

Good job Cleveland fans, ya'll should be be able to get a ring if ya'll stay healthy within the next couple years.

Dude is 12 seasons in. He's a marvelous athlete, but his body can't keep taxing those game time minutes. Every season will be a battle.

considering he's in the east he should have every opportunity to make it back to the finals. if he brings a chip to cleveland that changes a lot in terms of his "legacy"

3 offensive rebounds, all his other rebounds were uncontested that he didnt even need to jump for since he cared more about getting free rebounds than playing defense

32 points on 33 shots

9 assists to 6 turnovers

stats cant get more empty than that 

Ummm okay :lol: sure buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom