• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy 
pimp.gif

Laker and Kobe fans were ready to riot in downtown L.A. if LeBron won the award (which ya'll all know deep down he should have) :lol:

i mean all you can bring up are the stats so... 
laugh.gif

it was a classic lebron elimination game, put himself in position to get a decent statline so no one blames him for playing passive 
You are right. Instead of being passive he should of ran head first into the hoop every possession and shot every single shot. Absolutely
even the biggest lebron fans in here are talking about how lebron was too passive

put the cape down, the season is over you dont have to defend him anymore

what kind of leader stands still while steph walks up for an open layup? pure garbage tonight  
mean.gif

Anyone asking why iggy is mvp should be banned and sent to weenie hit Jr's. Who do you think kept them in these games? Who you think had lebron struggling? Klay?

even the biggest lebron fans in here are talking about how lebron was too passive

put the cape down, the season is over you dont have to defend him anymore

what kind of leader stands still while steph walks up for an open layup? pure garbage tonight 

Yeah I know man . He should of been more aggressive.

:lol:

Iono man.. the team and crowd look like they are just going through the motions.. no one looks genuinely happy up there..

championship smugness/arrogance. They expected to win day one. They probably expected to do it sooner lol. Dem boys. Team is dope bro.

i mean all you can bring up are the stats so... :lol:

it was a classic lebron elimination game, put himself in position to get a decent statline so no one blames him for playing passive 

You are right. Instead of being passive he should of ran head first into the hoop every possession and shot every single shot. Absolutely

he just recycling what he said about Cp3 let him be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom