• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still don't get HOW this is just a bad statement?

Why would you root for someone to fail? What does that make you lol

One of the worst press conferences of all time, regardless if people rooted for him to fail in basketball, it comes with the lifestyle dude is paid millions to put a ball in a hoop, people are gonna want you to succeed and or fail, that sports mentality your either the hero or the villian

People who hate him and want him to lose in basketball is acceptable, those who wish him misfortune and a horrible life are terrible people

Last edited:
my baby. wonder if she absorbed enough to get loose
Aussies do love to get loose.

No seriously, "get loose" is pretty much all I ever hear from my Aussie mates when I talk to them 
laugh.gif

Damn bogut getting her right $)

It's crazy to think if it wasn't for ray Allen, lebron would of won 1 in 6 and Tim Duncan would have 6 in 6..
If it wasn't for Robert Horry, shaq would only have 2 or 3, Kobe would only have 2 or 3, 

If it wasn't for paxson knocking it down in game 6 in 93' the bulls would have been in a g7 on the road that they very well could have lost....

If George Karl puts Gary Payton on Jordan from the jump the sonics could have won in 96'

You can play this game with literally any star that has won

Last edited:

It's crazy to think if it wasn't for ray Allen, lebron would of won 1 in 6 and Tim Duncan would have 6 in 6..
If it wasn't for Robert Horry, shaq would only have 2 or 3, Kobe would only have 2 or 3, 

If it wasn't for....

Pretty much. Kerr and Paxon go on that list.

If it wasn't for paxson knocking it down in game 6 in 93' the bulls would have been in a g7 on the road that they very well could have lost....

If George Karl puts Gary Payton on Jordan from the jump the sonics could have won in 96'

agreed. great point g

Great post

If not for Ray Allen, Scotty brooks, Kendrick Perkins and Trina.. Lebron could be 0/6

:nerd:

if it wasnt for your mom and dad meeting your wouldnt be born

whats your point?

Last edited:
Idk why all the Lebron slurpage, in my eyes he went out fighting which is all people can ask for

Dude had a Westbrook like series, dominated the ball and it led to an all time high usage rate, yet he wasn't efficient shooting it but took so many shots

Monster numbers to lose, can't applaud that, what i can applaud is him fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom