Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
jrlesson.jpg

jr has been way better than klay these playoffs..

klay not built for the playoffs. too soft

People want to talk about this wack squad that Bron has is wack but I see a bunch of players that can do everything from rebounding to some really really good shooters...

Just because their not superstars don't mean their wack... He surrounded himself with the right kind of players...

Last edited:
Great first half of the NBA Finals.
Both superstars showed up,LeBron in the first quarter and Chef turned up in the second.
Both teams big men have performed well. Bogut with all kind of energy and Mozgod being aggressive.

And both teams getting some help from role players. Shump with 3 or 4 3s and Mo Speights with lots of energy off the bench.

Regardless off who wins I hope theis entire Finals was just like that first half.

Last edited:
Jr been that dude, still sad to see him leave the Knicks. He was messing with those chicks from the heights too much tho

[quote name="NobleKane"][quote name="JaysRcrak"]
u wasting bandwidth again?[/quote]U seriously need to be banned. ive been on this board over 15 years and i havent seen one person cry as much as you. EVER

Every single post you have made its you crying about people complaining about ref calls in favor of lebron. Pathetic.[/quote]*warned*

He posted about the refs (which is the game), you posted about him.

YOU need to be banned, rt.

Jr gives no damns. Honestly think the scope of the finals is going over his head, that's why he makes these damn shots lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom