• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blatt should get some heat too. Playing an injury prone player 44 minutes. 
mean.gif

Why the Iman Shumpert freak out play is not getting more press is beyond me.  What on earth was he doing?!? :lol:

Same injury that Blake had to sit the entire rookie season for. 4 months is being generous IMO

it's really 4 months before he can start rehab. gonna take a good year to actually feel normal again

it was probably slightly fractured already tbh. what was he diagnosed with before? tendonitis?
not necessarily. Bone injuries heal quicker than ligament tears

But when that bone is in a high-mobility area, that adds to healing time. u break your forearm, it heals, rehab time is shorter. Your knee/shoulder/elbow are all high mobility areas, not to mention the weight being put on it.

I wish him the best in his recovery. We see what knee injuries did to DRose.

Game 2 was just awarded to GSW.

Just heard. NBA execs said there's no point in wasting 48 minutes of game time. Going to reair Game 1 in the Bay area on Sunday night, and the 1964 Super Bowl in the Cleveland area.

Changing my vote from Cavs in 6 to GSW in 3.

What happens if the cavs win?

Do y'all think the hate would stop?

And wtf didn't he drive to the cup.
mean.gif

Damb Bron... Thing to do some Kobe fade away. Smh.
Bron would have to put up 40-15-10 and shut down Curry. If he does that then they should change the NBA logo to him 

Last edited by a moderator:
Game 2 was just awarded to GSW.

Just heard. NBA execs said there's no point in wasting 48 minutes of game time. Going to reair Game 1 in the Bay area on Sunday night, and the 1964 Super Bowl in the Cleveland area.

Changing my vote from Cavs in 6 to GSW in 3.
Warriors in 3 
nthat.gif

Soooo

if Cleveland goes on to get smacked by GSW in 4 or 5 games, after easily handling the East, including going 2-0 vs ATL and 1-0 vs Bulls WITHOUT Kyrie Irving, is it the ultimate proof we needed to finish off the East is absolute garbage argument?

Soooo

if Cleveland goes on to get smacked by GSW in 4 or 5 games, after easily handling the East, including going 2-0 vs ATL and 1-0 vs Bulls WITHOUT Kyrie Irving, is it the ultimate proof we needed to finish off the East is absolute garbage argument?
There is no argument sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom