• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach Blatt displaying that coaching experience.
pimp.gif
Dat pilot talk 
sass1.png

LMAOOOOOO AT GSW winning in 5.

They coming to "The Land" and winning 2 straight??

YEAH OKAY

CAVS WIN HOMECOURT BACK.

CRY GUYS CRY

Stephanies shooting was not that big of a deal. People have off nights it happens. What was embarrassing was how shook he was and how he didn't even try to put pressure on the defense for most of the game

Disgraceful performance, he should mail his mvp to someone more deserving

You two are crazy lol

No way in hell warriors win in 5

I wont post for half a year in the nba season thread if they do

The refs no called a lot of plays that Lebron should've gone to the line. Also, Draymond D'd up Lebron during the 4th, but gotta hand it to the Cavs this game..

Steph is way too overconfident and believes he can split any double team and jack up a shot. I appreciate Steph's ability but they need a plan B, and running around, fumbling the ball, turning it over, and jacking up bad looks aint gonna get it done down the stretch..both teams could've lost this game easy.

The refs no called a lot of plays that Lebron should've gone to the line. Also, Draymond D'd up Lebron during the 4th, but gotta hand it to the Cavs this game..

Steph is way too overconfident and believes he can split any double team and jack up a shot. I appreciate Steph's ability but they need a plan B, and running around, fumbling the ball, turning it over, and jacking up bad looks aint gonna get it done down the stretch..both teams could've lost this game easy.
Curry thought he was gonna cook Delly and got cocky
Maybe he needed this game to humble himself

Everybody thought we would go out like suckas. My city not built that way. Let's go Cavs. Bring it home for a real live parade.

#staysuckafree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom