• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it ironic that Delly wears #8 and wears Kobes on the court

ONLY props I'll give to Deli meat

I find it ironic that Lebron wears the number 23 and also wore a pair Jordan 9's once which happens to be the time that Michael Jordan was playing baseball and wore the number 45 which means Lebron is going for 54 tonight...

Last edited:
remember that time bron said he wanted #6 and that mj's number 23 should be retired...oh. f boy.

I find it ironic that Lebron where's the number 23 and also wore a pair Jordan 9's once which happens to be the time that Michael Jordan was playing baseball and wore the number 45 which means Lebron is going for 54 tonight...

I find it ironic that Bron wore #6, the number of titles that MJ has and the last one Kobe is going for, while playing alongside a teammate who secretly admires Frobe

which means GS wins by 24 tonight

:tongue: Im reaching but hey so are u, but it sounds good, to me anyway

Last edited:

remember that time bron said he wanted #6 and that mj's number 23 should be retired...oh. f boy.
or the time he said he was going to win 8 chips in a row....
Or the time had an hour long special just to announce that he was gonna abandon his city

Delly > Frobe
U trippin on that acid in your avy I see
laugh.gif
I'm high on life bruh

I expect a warriors role player to really step up tonight?

Or the time he said he would be faithful to his wife....

lebron-james-savannah-brinson.jpg

I asked my shorty if she thought he cheats on Savannah, she said 'idk, maybe. he's the top dog, you know he gets it thrown at him. Maybe, but you never really hear anything. Just sideways rumors and such' so that settles it..he prolly smashed my bird. :frown:. sweetheart caped a little too hard.

I asked my shorty if she thought he cheats on Savannah, she said 'idk, maybe. he's the top dog, you know he gets it thrown at him. Maybe, but you never really hear anything. Just sideways rumors and such' so that settles it..he prolly smashed my bird. :frown:. sweetheart caped a little too hard.

If they can cover up his Miami visits and Rich Paul monthly medication

They can most definitely cover up sidechick action

Last edited:
When u rich or famous u should t have a wife and if you do have one you shouldn't be expected to be faithful. That's dumb as hell. Like having a cheat code In a game and not being able to use it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom