Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGOsbAW8AEEF86.jpg

Out of all the Cleveland fans in here, I bet nobody comes in with pics for the thread.

Animal Thug should be having some Freeze style close up pics for us tonight, come thru AT.

Man I wish this game would hurry up and start. I am exhausted worked the past 10 days straight and need some sleep. I was going to drink but that will really knock me out.

Was trying to decide b/w my go to crown royal special reserve vs crown royal apple.

Last edited:
As long as you're not talking about the valley, I'll agree. The valley is the absolute worst. Went to school there from 7th-12th grade then lived there for 2 years. I never wanna go back.

Word. I put my time in there too. Lived in Tarzana for half of law school. Hot as (expletive) and otherwise just blah.

Cleveland looks like a miserable place in this finals coverage.
The guys on NBATV were talking about LeBron changing the Cleveland economy and i couldn't help but laugh because one of those classic Cleveland Tourism Videos says something like "Our economy is based on LeBron James" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Son they tried to show The Q and Cleveland and all they came up with was a parking lot and restaurant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've been to downtown CLE, looks like it has the potential to be poppin :nerd:
Also seen a gorgeous snow bunny at the coffee shop downtown so my vision of The Land may be skewed

Jim Buss needs to re-hire Jerry West to run the show,,,Mitch is getting into my nerves now :smh:,,,,btw,,Bron should've bought his teammates a HUBLOT watch instead of iWatch :tongue:

Don't care about the Lakers, but I'll say this SD >>>>>>> SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom