• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CLE. reminds me of that march madness cinderella team that plays as a team. Never thought I'd see that with a lebron based team. It doesn't feel as impresive as the other rungs, but a ring will be a ring, if they get the job done.

GSW is just choking it away. Defense is increased a bit, but nothing they are used to.. They were in the bonus last game early on and decided to shoot jumpers. They need to work the refs.

I think if CLE wins this, this would be more impressive. No big 3. All Bron and role players

gzhuNcS.gif
eek.gif

Now, dudes/you know what "GSW isn't ready" or "GWS hasn't been here before' means @shoeking2102  
This ha nothing to do with that at all lol what????

1) The game isn't over

2) The cavs have been defending all playoffs. GSW struggling isn't because they aren't ready. They are struggling because of the Cavs defense. 

Are we sure that Curry isn't in the hospital after his fall over Ariza, and this has been Seth out here in disguise ever since?

We haven't seen Seth in the crowd with the Curry fam at any of the games recently 
nerd.gif

The numbers back it up

CHF7tTEW0AAKBxA.jpg

Curry will tell me everything we need to know about him how he responds to these struggles. He gotta play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom