• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I've said before, Lebby's hairline has more transformations than Frieza.
laugh.gif

I think the lack of a solid post presence for the Warriors is hurting them against this Cavs team.

Blats game plan has been brilliant. He's made Steph Curry drag a 6'4" 190lb wieght named Deli around for 2 and a half Finals Games.

It's not over yet, but the Cavs formula has given them a great chance to push this to a 2-1 seaies.

You can't look at it like "They are down 7 and curry has 3 points, they are in good shape"

Don't work like that. They can't score. They can't get clean looks. If they could they would have more than 37 points, even with being shook and what not.

These dudes believe in lebron james

If lebron wins this title.... Boy oh boy you haters gonna have egg all over your face

So much of what they do starts with Curry. He's being taken completely out of the game. Draymond looks awful on both ends. Klay continues to take horrible shots. They just aren't getting any clean looks.
I agree with everything outside of them getting clean looks, they've gotten some but aren't taking advantage. That and the inability to take the physical play is what's hurting them.

These dudes believe in lebron james

If lebron wins this title.... Boy oh boy you haters gonna have egg all over your face
Especially after all that tough talk from all the Dubs/Kobe fans before the series 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom