• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro this ish can't be real. This shouldn't even be a series. Man I thought the Warriors win in 5 after the Kyrie injury. Bron is amazing..

LeBron is putting on one of the greatest performances in the history of the sport. What he's asked to do on both ends of the floor, what he's asked to do on offense, it's just ridiculous the impact he's making without resting whatsoever. If the Cavs pull this off, it'll be an immortalizing moment for James.

Dellavedova is such a gritty X Factor. Kid has so much heart.
All of this.

Lebron doing all this with an Australian and a canadian as the 2nd and 3rd best players

LeBron is putting on one of the greatest performances in the history of the sport. What he's asked to do on both ends of the floor, what he's asked to do on offense, it's just ridiculous the impact he's making without resting whatsoever. If the Cavs pull this off, it'll be an immortalizing moment for James.

lebrons defense is buns bruh

All of this.

Lebron doing all this with an Australian and a canadian as the 2nd and 3rd best players

West coast canadian?

I'm off it bro. Shine on or whatever. Godspeed
*e-dap*

I'm super torn

I want the warriors to win so they can start a dynasty...

And change the basketball landscape...

But seeing Lebron haters just anally extract criticism is an awesome past time

Last edited:
And thats why Kobe is my guy.

He understands, Bron now understands after all these years.

Steph don't understand.

But next year when KD healthy... It might be too late.

When the baddest come back

Steph who

kdsonic_npgbdj.jpg

All of this.

Definitely

All of this.

Even if Kyrie wasn't injured he'd still be doing it with an australian as the 2nd best player
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom