• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not moving the goal posts

It's just stating facts

It's like saying Kobe got 44 points last season vs the Warriors but failing to mention he took 34 shots, granted Lebron is affecting the game more than scoring but you have to mention how many shots he taking
Keep in perspective the roster he's playing with right now. 

He has to go out gunning imo. 

look what happened today ..the warriors played their worst game and lebron went off and it was still a 1 point game with 2 minutes..if i was cleveland fan ill be happy i won but also be concerned looking at the whole game .

Last edited:
look what happened today ..the warriors played their worst game and lebron went off and it was still a 1 point game with 2 minutes..if i was cleveland fan ill be happy i won but also be concerned looking at the whole game .
That's weird logic.

this was said last game too though, warriors need to start clicking in the first half or they're done.

on one hand it's like the Warriors just can't play any worse and still they were right in the game at the end of game 2 and 3.  But if the Cavs are they entire reason they are playing so bad then, well, it's a wrap

That's what they said after game one... Then after game 2... Now you cats are saying it after game 3, and Cleveland is up 2-1.

It's just stating facts

It's like saying Kobe got 44 points last season vs the Warriors but failing to mention he took 34 shots, granted Lebron is affecting the game more than scoring but you have to mention how many shots he taking

LeBron roster now > Kobe roster last season

:lol: @ people bringing up efficiency.

Dude has James Jones as a stretch 4 and is winning games.

Many faces need a washing in this thread.

Series is 45% over and dudes still like "GS is just playing bad."

LBJ played like complete buns in the 2011 Finals, a lot of that had to do w/ the way the Mavs defended him.

GS is playing like buns and a lot of it has to do w/ Clevelands D.

Warriors not out of this yet, tho.

I still think they have a great shot @ winning it.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's weird logic.
not really . every game has been close. cle came through and won obviously but gs was in it till the very end and curry had a horrible first 3 qtrs. david lee coming in really helped them.... id put money that this series will be tied at 2 a piece after thurs. 

Play lee, sit green more a little more. Don't play barbosa.

Get topanga to get Corey Matthews in a groove.

LeBron roster now > Kobe roster last season
mean.gif

I had GS winning in 6. I'm taking it back. They ain't ready. Looking shook. I've alresdy accepted that Cav's will win the series 4-1

It's just stating facts

This is true

I just find it funny how Lebron fans were the kings of harping on efficiency to throw shade at Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe

Now hes not efficient but he's playing his best Basketball ever

[quote name="instagram"]I chose warriors in 6. i stand by statement. Cavs aint winning another game[/quote]Bruh, you uhhh, you been watching?

GSW shook. Legit.

It was also a 20 point game at one point in favor of Cle.

At the end of the day, we all have eyes. Warriors offense hasn't looked potent at all. THROUGH THREE GAMES. This after what we saw Cle do all playoffs.

Ain't no such thing as turning on some sort of magical switch for GSW. A lot of 'buts' people are posting ahead of the next game. Games are running out, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom