Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHqfeOxUYAAZPG5.jpg

I'm putting Matrix on Curry.
Make Curry shoot over his length.

One thing I've noticed is that Cavaliers fans definitely aren't the same as Browns fans.

this aint 2008
but i am surprise trix aint been getting ANY time. is he really that washed?

Truth be told beside his actions, chosen verbage, crying on the floor and flopping all the time. I don't mind Lebron.

At the end of the day, I can tell my kids I saw Jordan Shaq Lebron Etc play. It was great.

Only reason I want Lebron to lose because all the stans ... I want to hear what they have to say next. It's always an excuse ....

For me I lost respect when he faked an elbow injury. Then the decision (which it was what it was) but ultimately the chosen words .... "At the end of the day, they have to go back to their lives and going back to mines"

I thought that was the ultimate disrespect to people especially from Clev that will go back to their ****** up lives and their only chances of enjoyment and stress reliever is watching sports.

I said I'm not messing with Lebron again. Ever ...

So what are you saying?

Didn't Lebron say "to the people that pray for me to FAIL" go back to your little lives etc etc etc...?

Why is that such a bad statement

bron can make all the faces he wants...makes no difference. son gon take the L and get more wrinkles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom