• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs gotta continue to trap curry off of these screen rolls.

Force iggy and dray to win this. If they do, so be it. But trap curry man

Yeah they've lucked out that Steph's shooting poorly from 3 (1/5). He can quickly turn that around in the second half (Magic Johnson level analysis!)

No. Lebron's layup hit the rim, the shot clock just wasn't reset yet.

One thing I think the Cavs need to just stop doing is stop doubling on Curry screens every single time. Curry is getting the ball to the open man pretty much every time leaving the Warriors with open threes and layups.

You sir I believe are correct. Repped.

:lol: your hate is od
has nothing to do with hate man .. Im an avid sport viewer and I can't recall a player being praised and people saying watch out he will take over etc etc etc .... Like they didn't event talk about the good thing the GSW did ... But how bad the Cavs did and GSW manage to capitalize ... LoL

Call the game the same way on both sides, Cavs have committed just as many fouls as the Warriors if we wanna play the ticky tack game.

Refs need to stop trying to help the Cavs force a game 7, I thought "In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned." :smh:

Other than that, great 2nd quarter by the Cavs, they forced some bad shots and played pretty good D. Warriors missed a couple chippies but overall didn't play with the same intensity they had in the 1st quarter.

Looking forward to a great 2nd half and LeBooBoo helping me catch this lick on my ticket. (Cavs +4, Cavs +165, under 195)

Illuminati Game 7 here we come :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom