No BS; I made some scripts for Footaction/Footlocker/Eastbay and I am giving them away for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah I just called him and this DEFINITELY is his script. He's making an sn now gonna expose you newb. BRING THE WAIT PERIOD BACK!
Okay? Go ahead.

*Edit: And have him bring his script with some timestamp proof. If hes just gonna come in here claiming he made these with no proof then you're both just wasting everyones time.

Last edited:
6 Posts. Joined Yesterday at 9:38 pm

>NO BS
>FOR FREE

iSjTCFkaj3xwH.gif

That Gif Son. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i didnt see you do anything special my dude...

how about recording when jordans or something else worthwhile drops..

honestly i hate those 3 sites, i have never had any luck with them im pretty sure they send out the links to their homies first.

its nike.com or bust for me, finishline is also horrible and i only had to deal with them as last resorts.

They're not special by any means; any novice developer could've made these (in fact, I am still relatively new with web development, all things considered). But anyone not familiar with coding would have no idea where to start with these. Thats why I've made them free (well not the only reason). 

I've had success 3/4 times (it failed for me on the Bred 11s; Im not sure about people who got them from me if it worked for them). But I got the he got games, the yots kobes, and some other release that escapes me. I didnt buy the shoes, but I trial runned the scripts on the releases and had them in the cart and ready to checkout.

i didnt see you do anything special my dude...

how about recording when jordans or something else worthwhile drops..

honestly i hate those 3 sites, i have never had any luck with them im pretty sure they send out the links to their homies first.

its nike.com or bust for me, finishline is also horrible and i only had to deal with them as last resorts.
Also, I guess you're kinda missing the point of the video.

The video shows the process all automated. What this means is, let the scripts run an hour before a release and they'll keep trying to grab the shoes and add them to cart and check you out without you doing anything. Since the script can fill in info faster then you can type, it drops the chances of you losing your shoes during the checkout process (this happens).

Since the script is also faster at clicking add to cart, you also have a better chance at getting them in your cart.

Theyre not a guarantee to get kicks; no scripts are and any dude saying otherwise is either full of it or maybe just really good and figured out a way to prioritize their requests on the backend (but all the scripts I've seen are just attempts at being faster than everyone else at sending the requests; like this one).

This is going to be good.

d34f9339_popcorn_yes.gif
Either that or extremely uneventful. Two cats don't code exactly alike, so either if he comes in with the exact same script but no credible timestamp proof or with no proof at all and just claims they're his, then you just wasted a good bag of popcorn.

His script isn't BS (no matter who's script it is)

I've been doing this for years with Eastbay. Thanks for blowing up my advantage.

His script isn't BS (no matter who's script it is)

I've been doing this for years with Eastbay. Thanks for blowing up my advantage.
<3. Haha. To be honest though, its not much of an advantage. At least the way I have it, its not sniping at exactly 8am release time, its just running cycles. And even then, getting it to the cart is the real problem that still comes down to a little luck.

How was your success rate?

I'm usually getting the sizes 8.0, 8.5, and a 9.0 so I never had any trouble unless the site totally crashed. ::Kanye Shrug::

I bought one for myself and re-sold the other 2 for major releases

Last edited:
I would sell my soul for some limited sneakers.. So what do I have to lose!!!

Last edited:
Any scripts to help with the Red Octobers? I need Something for FootLocker so that Ill be able to get 2 pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom