NO Customer LOYALTY

Dear Nike, I waited in line for 5 hours outside of 303 boards in Denver, Colorado for the release of the Nike SB Levi’s. I was the first person in line. I looked on the 303 website Thursday (09/13/12)  for information regarding this release. The site stated that they would have a release TODAY (09/15/12) FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I then contacted the store by phone to verify that this information was correct. I was told by a 303 employee that “yes” the Levi’s would release today. After waiting in line for 5 hours, I was told when the store opened by Andrew an employee at 303, that he didn’t have any Levi’s to sell me. The reasoning behind this was due to the fact Sean, another Employee who handles the “NIKE STUFF” had a “SECRET LIST” of people who they sold Levi’s to at midnight. I am a “sneakerhead” and buy SB’s very often but I also am a LOYAL customer to Nike.  This incident should be known because it reflects poorly on Nike that loyal customers are treated with such terrible disregard. It was my understanding that Nike was no longer going to be pre selling shoes and/or having VIP list’s due to the danger that it brought to Nike customers from irate crowds. The principle of the matter is that there was no updates on the website or sign on the store that stated these particular shoes were no longer available. When all is said and done I walked away empty handed after waiting 5 HOURS and being first in line, I was told “too bad” nothing could be done.  The employees did not try to reprimand the situation in any form! Honestly this makes me want to never purchase Nike merchandise again.

You're not owed anything because of your perceived loyalty. Sneakers have been presold for years now and isn't going anywhere despite some baseless rumor. Independent stores can do as they please. You got screwed over. Suck it up and move on. Your sense of entitlement is disgusting and please, you aren't going to stop buying Nikes because of this. Like all of the other beasts, you'll be back for the next hyped release.

Posts like OPs show why the account approval method needs to be brought back for new members. This is not a Nike board.

^^^I agree, account approval is needed. .

"Dear, Nike":lol:

To OP, welcome to the Sneakergame.

Dear Nike, I waited in line for 5 hours outside of 303 boards in Denver, Colorado for the release of the Nike SB Levi’s. I was the first person in line. I looked on the 303 website Thursday (09/13/12)  for information regarding this release. The site stated that they would have a release TODAY (09/15/12) FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I then contacted the store by phone to verify that this information was correct. I was told by a 303 employee that “yes” the Levi’s would release today. After waiting in line for 5 hours, I was told when the store opened by Andrew an employee at 303, that he didn’t have any Levi’s to sell me. The reasoning behind this was due to the fact Sean, another Employee who handles the “NIKE STUFF” had a “SECRET LIST” of people who they sold Levi’s to at midnight. I am a “sneakerhead” and buy SB’s very often but I also am a LOYAL customer to Nike.  This incident should be known because it reflects poorly on Nike that loyal customers are treated with such terrible disregard. It was my understanding that Nike was no longer going to be pre selling shoes and/or having VIP list’s due to the danger that it brought to Nike customers from irate crowds. The principle of the matter is that there was no updates on the website or sign on the store that stated these particular shoes were no longer available. When all is said and done I walked away empty handed after waiting 5 HOURS and being first in line, I was told “too bad” nothing could be done.  The employees did not try to reprimand the situation in any form! Honestly this makes me want to never purchase Nike merchandise again.

A. I'm pretty sure Nike doesn't go around on sneaker forums and see what people think of their products and B. I think it's up to the independent sellers what they do with the stock they got, Nike has nothing to do with how they are sold through those retailers. 

Dog, just because the website is called NikeTalk doesn't mean this is Nike's official customer satisfaction forum.

Last edited:
These Nike crybaby letters are starting to pop up like girl problems threads without being even half as interesting. :rolleyes

did bruhhh just post this in here thinking this is a "Nike" ran website? :rofl:

OP all of us at one point in time have been through the same situation, nothing new :rolleyes

we're gonna see a lot more of these at the Black/Cement IV release and the Bred XI release later this year.

why is everybody writing freakin letters to nike these days.

you camp for a shoe and dont get your pair its your fault.

pay reseller prices or move on.

each time someone writes these stupid letters saying theyll never buy a nike product again but you know next time theres a hyped release theyll be back in the line camping for a pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom