No Dandle Decemeber (NFD: Are you a master of your domain?)

Out.
mean.gif
Had a final the next morning and couldn't fall asleep

I'm out.....i swear getting yambs makes it impossible....you get yambs early in the month and its like eating breakfast....kick starts your sex drive for the next two weeks at least. No thank you awkward work boners......carry on NT and good luck to all

Still in, yambs was had today 
pimp.gif
. Midway through the month. Ready for the 2nd half of the month now 
pimp.gif

Day 61.  Wet dream last night...was really weird, but glad it happened...it let's me know that this no fap ish is messing with my brain..and thus hopefully rewiring itself

Men, it pains me to say that Captain Fap finally took me down. After making it through November and withstanding all his attacks from Lieutenant Jergens and Corporal KY, he sent his head Assassin ,Lackofyambs, after me. I got bored and let my guard down. Soldiers, I have failed you. I can't even look at myself in the mirror.

Men, it pains me to say that Captain Fap finally took me down. After making it through November and withstanding all his attacks from Lieutenant Jergens and Corporal KY, he sent his head Assassin ,Lackofyambs, after me. I got bored and let my guard down. Soldiers, I have failed you. I can't even look at myself in the mirror.
This. This is me right now. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom